Visitors

As I mentioned in my intro, until this year I have done all my socializing while traveling and never in my backyard. I was lucky in that the towns I visited had a relatively large resident population of providers, and as I was already in a hotel I almost always did outcalls. I notice here in Omaha & Lincoln the pool is smaller, and there are more traveling ladies. As outcall is not an option for me, I will be seeing the locals at their incall. For visiting ladies, that will most likely mean their hotel. What hotels should I avoid in Lincoln and Omaha?

The Sharon on Cornhusker and the Oak Park on 10th Street in Lincoln obviously stand out as bad news. I prefer a busier location so my car close by won't stand out (the Hampton Inn off of 58th Street in southeast Lincoln is an example of what I'm talking about, and the Starlite on Cornhusker is an example of a place that it would be easy to notice a lot of in and out traffic (pun intended!)). The Lincoln airport area looks hit and miss.

Are any of the chains better than others? I know Motel 6 nationwide has a reputation for cooperating with LE, so that's out. What about the downtown hotels?

I understand if you'd rather not say one way or the other. Thanks for your help everyone!
It would be best if people sent you private messages. For the most part, the providers do a really good job of using good incall locations.
Call me paranoid, but you being nice to the site and calling out hotels like you're doing.....throws red flags up for me.

Myself personally, I wouldn't give out any hotel names that would be "hobby friendly" to someone I didn't know.
+1 Ms. Elena
I meant to say, "new to the site."

Thanks for pointing out my typo.....you know who you are lol
Call me paranoid Originally Posted by MsElena
Ok, but only because I dig ya.

Paranoid
Ok, but only because I dig ya.

Paranoid Originally Posted by livn2do

I miss you!!! Cracker Barrel baby
I thought this might be an awkward question, which is why I put this at the end:

>I understand if you'd rather not say one way or the other.

Hope I didn't offend anyone, next time I have something awkards I'll keep it to myself. In the meantime, I'll take farmstud's advice and trust my personal radar.
RafaelH,

It isn't so much an awkward question as that with you being so new to the board people are a little gun shy. Having a membership on P411 will help a lot with getting verified by providers you would like to see.
Ditto to what FS said.

Its always good to ask questions, but some time's you have to be careful as to what questions you're asking. A question from a newbie to the board about hotels is always going to throw up a red flag to people, especially when giving out names to certain hotels.

I will always burn a hotel once its mentioned out on the open forum. Like I said, call me paranoid.

I do hope though that you'll stick around, post, review, have fun and most importantly, be safe.
And one final thing to remember, LE is probably reading these posts as well from time to time, so unless you recommend the hotel in the middle of Carter Lake, it probably isn't safe to post hotel information in a public thread, or even the mens lounge for that matter.