Going to Denver?

Just a heads up for anyone traveling to Denver:

When I was there a couple of weeks ago the lady I contacted was very reluctant to do an outcall at my hotel ($160/night in the Stapleton area, so it wasn't a dump). Apparently there have been a lot of stings lately, so she was pretty insistent on an incall.

Anxiety on the part of either party is going to lead to a poor session, but once I cruised her neighborhood I had no worries, and we had a most excellent visit.

Be careful, and good luck.
Thanks for the helpful hint. I've been curious about Denver, and Colorado, in general and that was before some laws changed.

Colorado is supposedly such a gorgeous state and I've only flown through it.

However, I do fear that if I were to advertise on backpage, or turn a certain way , that it might not be such a good idea to work in Colorado, all things considered.

Interesting topic.

Hugs,
Elisabeth
It has nothing to do with your outcall location. Hell, I've seen ladies out there that will bang you on the hood of your car in a public parking lot. Some Denver gals prefer incall, some outcall, but because of stings the ladies ARE getting quite a bit more sophisticated in their screening methods. I've discussed this with many of them. They're better than you would expect, which makes clients like me feel more secure.

You think you're dealing with just another dumb hooker, but these ladies are very smart and know their business well. The ones that don't have what it takes upstairs get weeded out pretty quickly.

And that goes for the ladies in Nebraska as well. I amaze myself at how much I have come to respect the ladies in this forum.

The problem, as I said, was not location. You said or did something that gave off the faint odor of bacon. I suspect I know where you screwed up, but for the ladies sake I won't elaborate on It. But it was probably something similar to starting two different threads (this being the second) in the Nebraska forums trying to get people to talk about what makes hotels good or bad for this activity.

Just a heads up for anyone traveling to Denver:

When I was there a couple of weeks ago the lady I contacted was very reluctant to do an outcall at my hotel ($160/night in the Stapleton area, so it wasn't a dump). Apparently there have been a lot of stings lately, so she was pretty insistent on an incall.

Anxiety on the part of either party is going to lead to a poor session, but once I cruised her neighborhood I had no worries, and we had a most excellent visit.

Be careful, and good luck. Originally Posted by RafaelH