So tell me

If you found out your wife or girlfriend was doing this on the side what would you be willing to pay her based on her skills?
What do you think another guy should pay for her?
I sent you a PM, Ms Y.. too much info to post.. too painful too, really...

She wouldn't make a dime...Looks good but don't touch!! Sad...
If you found out your wife or girlfriend was doing this on the side what would you be willing to pay her based on her skills?
What do you think another guy should pay for her? Originally Posted by Ms.Lady Y
She deserves good money, because she has skills.

Problem is her availability. You're gonna have to catch her on her "exclusive" schedule, which is currently running around 2-3 times per year. And God help you if Oprah's on, or you breathe wrong, or, or....
It depends. Are you talking 2014 or 1989-90? Time (and childbearing, it seems) can have a way of changing things. And then again, skills are only part of the equation, as has been pointed out; interest, willingness, attitude and level of inhibition play an equal role, at the very least. I am guessing most married men don't hobby due to lack of skills in the SO, but instead lack of willingness and interest.
mb is right... My Mrs doesn't lack the skills at all! They WERE TOPNOTCH! It's when they completely shut down and expect you to simply go without or take care of yourself, that makes no sense... The lack of physical emotion or affection is a terrible downer that is hard to take... As a man, I crave physical attention... I finally said the hell with it... If she can shut it off and not feel bad, I can go elsewhere... Sad but true... It's also the reason I won't do full service.. So I can "say" I've not had sex elsewhere... I know it's a technicality but hey...

Crazy huh?
It's also the reason I won't do full service.. So I can "say" I've not had sex elsewhere... I know it's a technicality but hey...

Crazy huh? Originally Posted by oldmanoftheroad
Jeez, isn't that revealing RL identity information? I didn't know we had a former president in our midst....
My wife would moan "I love you" into my ear just before she came. I don't care how good they are, no provider is going to do that for me. The value? Priceless.

If she were doing that for someone else, she sure as hell wouldn't be charging them.
My wife would moan "I love you" into my ear just before she came. I don't care how good they are, no provider is going to do that for me. The value? Priceless.

If she were doing that for someone else, she sure as hell wouldn't be charging them. Originally Posted by PFCffff
I'll whisper I love you in your ear and I won't charge you but I expect you to pay all my bills, buy me whatever I want and clean house! Oh and go with out sex.
Jeez, isn't that revealing RL identity information? I didn't know we had a former president in our midst.... Originally Posted by mbinlincoln

SHHHHH!!!

"What's that, Hil? Damn, gotta go Monica!!"

I said it was CRAZY!! It's all I can hang my hat on...

Maybe thats why I adore the name Monica... I really do too!! Lol... Maybe it has more to do with the fact that I've known some VERY sexy Monica's...
oldman, you reminded me about a Monica I knew in HS. She was my girlfriend's BFF at the time but she still wanted to ravage me in the kinkiest manner - for the time anyway. I was too young/clueless/ball-less to know what to do about it. *sigh* If only I knew then...
I'll whisper I love you in your ear and I won't charge you but I expect you to pay all my bills, buy me whatever I want and clean house! Oh and go with out sex. Originally Posted by Ms.Lady Y

OMG! Honey? Is that You?
OMG! Honey? Is that You? Originally Posted by PFCffff
Hello dear
oldman, you reminded me about a Monica I knew in HS. She was my girlfriend's BFF at the time but she still wanted to ravage me in the kinkiest manner - for the time anyway. I was too young/clueless/ball-less to know what to do about it. *sigh* If only I knew then... Originally Posted by borisbaggins

I myself have banged my head against the wall more than once because I was too dumb to do something when I had the chance, only to NEVER get the chance again!!

Yeah.. been there done that, haven't learned my lesson either!!