Incall

I've been getting quite a few requests for incall lately. But a decent hotel would eat half my rate. Lexington is pretty slow and it's hard to get more than one appt for incall a day. Everyone wants a different day. It's also more to do with arranging a room, checking in and being so careful that no one suspects what I'm up (or down) to. I also do music, candles, pack in supplies like bottled water....and if that person cancels or no shows, that can really hurt.

I've pretty much always been outcall locally. I can get ready at home, get there, do my thing and leave. Carrying a small bag with essentials - no hassles.

So, what if I start charging more for incall? that would be 300 for a room for one person, more than what most locals want to pay. When I'm on tour, my rate is 250 but I'm scheduled already through the day to profit after expenses. (besides room, food and gas, I pay someone to take care of the Ponderosa while I'm gone too) at about 3/day, much of the time with multi hour sessions.

There just isn't enough traffic to support a 2nd residence and finding the right place isn't easy. (that won't notice lots of different people)

Looks like most are putting up with strangers in their home, I just don't see that as so smart on either side.
It's also harder to get someone out of your room when he's over staying his time. I've not been a clock watcher so far but if I had to start discounting what a bring home, I'm not going over that hour of time anymore.