There will NOT be a 3rd......

I didn't listen to quite a few of my fellow colleagues who warned me about Louisville.
I decided to be positive and visit AGAIN anyway.

Not even my very 1st visit 2 years ago during the start of the Kentucky Derby, (stayed 3 days & 2 nights, nothing) deterred me from a 2nd visit. Things change. I'm ever the optimist.

** Crickets **

Never again Louisville. NEVER. EVER.

Nothing personal. Great city. But I'd rather vacation elsewhere. Lol

Take care guys & good luck.

*drops mic... walks away

xo
Reese
I dunno how good this site is for ky tbh .... others seem more active for Louisville. Sucks to hear this trip didn't work out for you. I've been curious about Louisville for so long too :/.
where else are ladies advertising for L'ville? It's not that far away for me but with this place so slow for Ky yet and NR now useless, I am too worried about using BP
I found P411 is good for there but all of ky seems to be slow. Most calls I get are from Michigan or other states ppl passing thru.
I don't use this site to find providers in Lexington or Louisville I only use it when I travel for work to the south west. I used to use NR but with the recent changes that site is as useless as tits on a boar hog.

I would like to find another site for Lexington because right now all I have is BP. Not very many providers advertise on USASexGuide either.
Sad to say but, despite the changes, NR is still home to the most providers in Louisville, and therefore that's where the guys are. The site is practically useless now but you can still advertise, review and read reviews (with permission of author) so it is still hanging on. I think NR lost a lot of users in regions where other sites are just as popular where people had alternatives, but in Louisville there really is nothing else at this time. I have checked out every site I could find since NR jumped the shark and while many are now better sites (this one being the best, imo) there is just not enough Louisville users for them to be viable competition...yet. I hope that changes.

The best site for any city is going to be the one used by the most legit providers and hobbyists in that city. Unfortunately that is NR right now for Louisville. So I continue to monitor this site and others occasionally, but still do the majority of my shopping at the store with the largest selection.

Good luck y'all!
If the girls and guys that use NR in Louisville would join here, post here, review here then they would not be on NR as much...

just saying...
Yeah NR was the main place tbh but it's not what it once was.
Aside from there anyways i'd def use ECCIE of course, p411, possible BP, getting on EROS wouldn't hurt either and date-check even has a message board some ladies use to advertise and I think that's about it.
BP is nothing to be scared of ... screen thoroughly as usual.
NR was the best site as I think it attracted better quality women, and better quality men. The layout gave a lot of good information as clients and providers could discuss things in public.
BP has a larger pool of people accessing it, but there's very little quality control. It is common for a woman to use someone else's pictures and there's no way (using BP alone) to know if the woman is legit or a scammer. BP is the wild west.
USASexguide.info has a pretty good community of people but I really hate how all of the information is in one long stream. You can get information on BP and NR ladies but because it is all one thread you have to talk around multiple other conversations.
P411 was nice but they changed some things recently. I was never a paying member so I don't know if the "activities I enjoy on my own time" section was removed or just reserved for paying members. I do know one provider said she had a lot of work after opening a P411 account but I don't know if that was sustainable or if the people there were just eager to see a new girl.
ECCIE has the best layout. I like how you can click a provider's username and see her profile, with contact information and reviews. I just with it had a photos section.
Hopefully people will migrate over here now that NR has tanked.
Hey everyone....
Hi, Katana!
Welcome!

I tried to get Hailey over here but she seems to think that enjoying her vacation and spending time with family is legitimate substitute for the dull, lifeless glow of a computer screen.
Hey hey Katana .... looks like you've been signed up for a while but welcome and tell your friends lol.
Hi Kat
Pretty funny that this is the most active thread in the KY forums.
I'm trying to get use to eccie. A lot different than NR. I have been signed up for awhile but honestly never use this at all. Time for a change. NR really let alot of us down. I was second highest reviewed there and don't even matter now Mocha I was looking for you at connections the other weekend girl