let's try this again...

If I visit Kentucky in October....where would yall want me???

thanks!!
The most common spot is around Hurstbourne(Not Hurstbourne Pkwy specifically, just that ballpark area. Though, that said, just north of 60 on Hurstbourne there is a Homewood, embassy, and Springhill suites). In general, the East End is where a lot of the more upper middle class suburbs start and is split with Downtown for the most number of office jobs. Hurstbourne is also more convenient to pull from Oldham County, prospect, or anchorage.

Your other main option is Downtown (while this is my preference, it is less frequently used by visiting providers and i would probably say Hurstbourne is better. If you are staying downtown, Galt House, Hyatt, Hampton Inn, Fairfield, Marriott are all right there).

The Airport is not really an option in Louisville, so you want to go with one of those. You also would want to skip Fern Creek. St Matthews has a spot or two, but you might as well go ten minutes east towards Hurstbourne and be more convenient. Again, I say all this as someone who prefers downtown, but just being realistic on the scene here.

Also-yes please!
If I visit Kentucky in October....where would yall want me???
thanks!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Last Sat 9/6 in North Lexington? Sigh.
We miss by 2 days in DesMoines, Now we miss by a month in KY. Maybe we'll get lucky in MO.