Let's welcome Abe Normal to the Kentucky Staff!

Abe has a long hobby record with Big Doggie and with NR and will be a valuable addition to Kentucky. He will join myself and professoreccie in moderating this forum but more importantly, I think, he is a local presence that knows the area well. Everyone please welcome him aboard!
Welcome aboard Abe! Looks like it is time to get this party started.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yH97lImrr0Q&list=RDyH9 7lImrr0Q&index=1

Kentucky does make excellent pickling bourbon.
I'll be back next Sept.
Can we borrow him for Upset???
awesome news!!
Any time I can look at Dallas' purty assets, I'll take any promotion and or demotion !

My only ambition is to help make the Kentucky board a fun, safe place for everyone to spend a few minutes of their time each day.

Thanks for the welcome y'all.
Welcome Abe. I haven't had the pleasure of meeting you yet, but we do know a mutual Gent Congrats!!
Congratulations!!! Now you have to test drive every Ky provider?
Congratulations!!! Now you have to test drive every Ky provider? Originally Posted by badbadgirl2013

"GULP!"
Welcome, I don't come here much myself as I just never heard from anyone. I got some message my account as been down graded or something as I haven't been on lately.
Welcome, I don't come here much myself as I just never heard from anyone. I got some message my account as been down graded or something as I haven't been on lately. Originally Posted by Honikitti
Yes- if a VP does not sign on to ECCIE at least once in 90 days the system automatically downgrades you. I have asked the admin to upgrade you again.
Abe has an amazing reputation on many boards, let say if you ever get to meet him, he is a more amazing person then his reputation is. Just if you ever end up at the same hotel, just make sure his room is not above yours is all I will say. Lol knoxville get together.

Welcome Abe and good luck.

Scatts69tn

I miss hanging eight with Mr Abe