Kentucky?

I have never had the pleasure of visiting Kentucky (yet), but I find myself looking to wonder out of my comfort zone.... Kentucky, it sounds FUN!!
I was wondering are the only two cities to visit, Louisville and Lexington? Are there any other areas that are safe and a bit smaller? Don't get me wrong I like big cities, I just get lost so easy.... Lol...

Thank you in Advance!!

Until we have the Pleasure...
Xoxo
Alyssa
The only smaller city that might interest you is Bowling Green, but I do believe you would fair better in Louisville, with Lexington coming in a "tight" second.

If you chose Louisville, best bet would be east of downtown on or near the Hurstbourne area. Lexington is spread out and if you stay off one of the exits on I-75, you might enjoy your time better. Personally, I like exit 10.

Lots of shopping and places to eat at both of these locations, plus easy access for your dates.

Good luck and a big 'ol WELCOME to Kentucky !
Lexington really can't be called a "big" city since it is more suburban and you can drive from one side to the other in under 25 minutes via New Circle. That is as long as it isn't rush hour.
I've never been to either, not even driven through... I guess in my head, I am imaging Cinccinatti or New York City... Haha! I literally got lost in Cinccinatti and my GPS wasn't working right at all.. 25 minutes doesn't seem like anything I am imaging.. Lol