URL / Website: -
City: Wichita
State: Kansas
Address: South Wichita
Activities: Lap dance, vip, bbbj, fs w/ swallow
Hair Length and Color: Dak black long past hips
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Black/African
Physical Description: Tall thin, very flexible 5'3", hard ass nice legs smooth skin b size tits, shave smooth tight kitty
Recommendation: Yes
Good for you
If anyone knows. Is pleasures a all nude strip club or just topless?
  • ks2ny
  • 10-31-2023, 11:58 AM
If anyone knows. Is pleasures a all nude strip club or just topless? Originally Posted by Kingjay2309
Good question, years ago, showing how long it's been since I was there, it was topless in main area, down hall smaller room was nude.
Good question, years ago, showing how long it's been since I was there, it was topless in main area, down hall smaller room was nude. Originally Posted by ks2ny
That was decades ago. It's all nude now, but disgusting.
That's for the feedback Jaber and ks2ny. I've never been to a strip club. Buuut I'd like to try one out. Just for curiosity sake.
  • ks2ny
  • 11-01-2023, 05:12 PM
That's for the feedback Jaber and ks2ny. I've never been to a strip club. Buuut I'd like to try one out. Just for curiosity sake. Originally Posted by Kingjay2309
If you just want the experience with hot girls and don't mind a lap dance in the open, I'd recommend Michelle's Beach house in Derby. It was my regular location. Jessica Lynn used to dance there. Pleasures has a more private lap dance area, ie this report.