State: Florida
Address: Tippin ave
Appointment Type: Spa
Activities: I guess you would call it massage, L1
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Black tied up.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Spinner type with decent size breasts and a good firm ass. Not your typical Asian body shape.
Recommendation: Yes
I've seen a few guys say they got told "next time" but never seen a follow up about that next time. Not necessarily with this exact provider or place, just the spas in general. If you do go back I'd love to see if ahe followed through with that promise.
There is no next time lol. She’s cute for sure but one of the worst massages I’ve ever had. They are very rushed too. A 30 minute massage is 5 min.
While 30 minutes isn't a lot of time for a massage, your time should start when the provider starts the massage and end when they finish the massage. Instead, they like to start your time when you walk in the door and finish when you walk out. Half of your time is spent getting comfortable and putting your clothes back on, paying and waiting for the provider while she finishes with another customer. Way too much of your time is accumulated while waiting on a provider to show up. 5 minutes? really? Hope you gave a big tip!
While 30 minutes isn't a lot of time for a massage, your time should start when the provider starts the massage and end when they finish the massage. Instead, they like to start your time when you walk in the door and finish when you walk out. Half of your time is spent getting comfortable and putting your clothes back on, paying and waiting for the provider while she finishes with another customer. Way too much of your time is accumulated while waiting on a provider to show up. 5 minutes? really? Hope you gave a big tip! Originally Posted by Jardinier
5 minutes, no bullshit. She got the job done so I left the normal tip. I’m just not going back. Way too many choices around here.