Provider suddenly sends a text

Hi guys, is it ok if provider just suddenly sends you a text?
Or it's not proffesional?

I received one yesterday, and I guess either it's just a good tone message either it's reminder "hey I don't have too much clients now and need some help" ? Might be anything right?

But what if you got wife or GF it can really give you some hard time. I would like to hear any thoughts about this.
Just tell your wife, SO, girlfriend that the hooker you saw a couple of weeks ago thincks you are hot.
I don't want to go through divorcement LOL
Get a hobby phone or burner app that makes no sound when you get a text - and keep either immediately scrubbed out.
Pt 2

When I answered to the girl who txted me with similar message, she replied in a day like "Who are you? What you want"
No, it's not alright. I had it happen once a long time ago. Blocked the number and got a burner phone.

As previously mentioned, get a burner phone. Turn it on/off as needed and keep it well hidden. Your life will be simpler and you'll have peace of mind.

Failing that, change your phone settings so that your text messages do not appear on your lock screen. If anyone asks why your phone vibrates, tell them it's email updates.
  • katee
  • 09-18-2016, 08:49 PM
Hi guys, is it ok if provider just suddenly sends you a text?
Or it's not proffesional?

I received one yesterday, and I guess either it's just a good tone message either it's reminder "hey I don't have too much clients now and need some help" ? Might be anything right?

But what if you got wife or GF it can really give you some hard time. I would like to hear any thoughts about this. Originally Posted by Espada6
It is ABSOLUTELY NOT okay!
Highly UNprofessioanal.
I know many ladies do it, but that doesn't make it okay.
I've heard stories from gentleman like yourself that have told me providers text them when they are running specials, or need money.
I say... Budget. Desperate people do desperate things.
I do not use my personal phone for hobbying as when I say discretion is paramount to me for both parties, that's what I mean.
I understand that many hobbyists don't have burner phones, (they should, but some don't) so there is no way I'm risking their privacy looking for some business.
If someone tells me, hey, this is a burner phone, so you can text me anytime you want... I simply say " I won't"
However, I'm not much one for texting anyway. Especially chit chatting. Heck, I don't even like talking on the phone. I'm the kind who says what I have to say, and I'm done. Bye. Texting is time consuming and I get paid for my time. My conversation skills are great face to face, so I'm not a texter in the first place.
I know, I got off point.. Sorry.
So back to is it okay?
It is not in my opinion okay. One never knows where that person is, who's hands that phone is in, and so on.
Part of the thrill of all of this is, it's taboo, your secret. With that being said, I know there are a lot of variables, and even these type of relationships vary. But, I don't believe in it.

I'm interested in hearing other providers opinions. But my policy will not change.
Pt 2

When I answered to the girl who txted me with similar message, she replied in a day like "Who are you? What you want" Originally Posted by Espada6
Maybe her SO texted you first and not her. That why a burner phone kept in a safe place is essential for both sides, especially if you have a SO.
Burner phone is an absolute must. The only follow up text I've received was for confirming a review in submission. Unless you've established a much more casual/trusted connection with a provider there shouldn't ever be communication prior to requesting schedule and availability.
I saw a provider in January and every couple months I get a text letting me know she is in town. She was not very good, so she is not on my repeat list. It kind of pissed me off so I told her I will get in touch when I am ready. She flew off the handle informing me don't bother as she is deleting my number. That works for me.

2 months later, I get another text from her. I reminded her of our last conversation and she throws another hissy fit and tells me it is for sure deleted now. Lets see what happens. Anyone want to take bets.

I use a burner so it does not bother me too bad, but unless you were told to be notified of an upcoming visit, stay away from the texting.
I don't feel like a reputable provider should ever be just randomly texting clients unless they have been specifically told by said client "text me when you're in blah blah city". Random contact is possibly begging for trouble and breaking pretty much all rules of discretion. If a lady needs appointments there's plenty of places to advertise or most gents have a hobby email that is much safer. Reckless and clearly doesn't care much about you as a person if they are willing to chance getting you caught up with the SO....smdh. Block the number and only unblock it when you need to contact them. Highly unprofessional to say the least. If a guy wants to see someone they will let them know!
Hookers looking for rent money
Pt 2

When I answered to the girl who txted me with similar message, she replied in a day like "Who are you? What you want" Originally Posted by Espada6
I know this may be hard for you to do but, don't use your real phone and don't leave your phone on if you are not looking for, or have, a date. If you don't get a little smarter about this, you'll be headed for a lot more trouble that just "divorcement"!!

Otherwise, you may need another hobby.
Get an app and set it to NOT notify you when you get a message. I had a burner phone for years but tended to misplace it where my SO found it on several occasions. I ran out of excuses so I switched to an app.
For me it's less hassle.
Yeah... 99% of time it's hooker rent money.
Only a couple of times did one of my ATF's text me they were in town visiting friends or family and were not planning on placing an ad and we had some amazing impromptu sessions as a result. I remember one in particular was in town for an extended layover and I would have loved to have jumped her bones, but I was hundreds of miles away, deep sea fishing.
Happened to me also. Now I use a throw away phone. Cheap freedompop and it's free for less than 500 texts