Let's be real!

Look ladies and gents if I offended anyone ever I apologize but this shit is getting borderline bullshit with these points. If you don't like someone on a hooker board that has done nothing to you that's on you. But don't make their life miserable by running to unique carpenter. Like leave the man alone. Last time I checked we were all supposed to be adults. Cut it out! I actually know a lot about a lot of women but just when I'm about to share I get pointed and that honestly dulls my creativity and makes me just want to keep my valuable expensive Intel to my self. So ladies if you haven't met Pitroom, you are missing out on the time of your life, fellas I have never done anything but try to help you'll out. You'll make me just really not want to say anything. If anyone has an issue with me. Dm me. We can meet up for a steak and all you can drink at Vivid. Get me drunk enough I might even finance you some booty that night. Let's get along. Cut out reporting me and stop these goddamn points!
Anyone wants to meet up with me tonight I'm heading to Bombshells for the fight. In Katy. Foes and friends alike. I'm rolling with my website backer. All the drinks you want. Then after that I'm heading to Perfect 10. Let's have fun and love on each other. I'll even just for one night extend an invitation to my arch enemies and you know who you are
Me thinks someone DID go to U.C. and U.C. told him to chill or else.

Pit, nothing personal, its just BUSINESS.
It is very easy to stop the points. STFU
It is very easy to stop the points. STFU Originally Posted by NordicJag
Maybe you haven't been following me Sir. Maybe you don't understand the depth of how I don't really give a fuck. We party, drink, fuck a lot of pussy and just have a great time. In real life I'm one of the most famous people in this city. I STFU when I want to. Let's Party tonight!!!!!
How are you getting all the Pu**Y you talkABOUT if you are on here 24hr's aday lol
Maybe take some vacation time and go relax a bit and cum back and hit it hard lol
How are you getting all the Pu**Y you talkABOUT if you are on here 24hr's aday lol
Maybe take some vacation time and go relax a bit and cum back and hit it hard lol Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
There are 3 possibilities as to how he is getting all the pussy he claims AND be on here at the same time.

1) he has an assistant to monitor/respond to messages on here while he is getting laid.

2) HE monitors the sites while his assistant is getting laid on Pit's dime

3) Pit is monitoring the boards, responding etc.. AS he is getting laid so his mind is distracted thus he not making the lady happy and most likely gets a "Meh" review about his talents in the ladies room.

I am sure that has happened... and I am sure some ladies have refused an appointment to some gent because he is too rough, lame in bed, or some other reason.
Maybe you haven't been following me Sir. Maybe you don't understand the depth of how I don't really give a fuck. We party, drink, fuck a lot of pussy and just have a great time. In real life I'm one of the most famous people in this city. I STFU when I want to. Let's Party tonight!!!!! Originally Posted by Pitroom
If you don’t want to STFU then quit crying about points easy Peezy shinepro
There are 3 possibilities as to how he is getting all the pussy he claims AND be on here at the same time.

1) he has an assistant to monitor/respond to messages on here while he is getting laid.

2) HE monitors the sites while his assistant is getting laid on Pit's dime

3) Pit is monitoring the boards, responding etc.. AS he is getting laid so his mind is distracted thus he not making the lady happy and most likely gets a "Meh" review about his talents in the ladies room.

I am sure that has happened... and I am sure some ladies have refused an appointment to some gent because he is too rough, lame in bed, or some other reason. Originally Posted by GhostRiderYYZ
And possibility #4: He's living in his mom's garage, eating dominos pizza while he trolls on this site 24hrs a day
Maybe take some vacation time and go relax a bit and cum back and hit it hard lol Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
My thoughts exactly