Travel Agents

Anyone know of any good local travel agents in the Kansas City area? Possibly someone who is awesome with trips to the Caribbean.
Do it yourself through kayak, Priceline, etc. Then call around to the travel agencies. I don't think they will save you money.
Not much demand for travel agents anymore. Trust me I know, I'm a former travel agent, lol! The Internet pretty much killed travel agencies.
http://www.aaa.com

They are pretty generic but provide a lot of options
  • KCJoe
  • 03-10-2013, 09:58 PM
I didn't think there were any travel agencies still in business. Everyone I used to deal with has been out of business for years.
Anyone know of any good local travel agents in the Kansas City area? Possibly someone who is awesome with trips to the Caribbean. Originally Posted by YungStud85
They have hook ups with 3 different cruise lines in the carrib... and do a good deal with Disney from what I have heard/
Southwest direct flight to Fort Lauderdale, three hours flat. Shuttle bus to Port Everglades, 4 miles away. Get on the biggest Royal Caribbean ship you can book. Get drunk under the stars in a hot tub while everyone else freezes in KC.

Don't forget to go to Tootsie's!

Or...do it your own way and fuck it up.
Well priceline had a hell of a deal for a resort in Puerto Rico. End of next month I'm outta here for a week. If anyone has been for themselves them I'm all ears for any suggestions on what to do and where to eat.
if u have alot of free time...the inernet is the way to go. if you kinda know what you are looking to do, a travel agent can sit down with you and find out all you want to know in about 15 min and print out your options. the prices were reasonable and she had straight thur flights to cancun with great times both ways! took alot of stress out of the searching process...too many choices on the internet these days....hey...can i come with you?
I didn't think there were any travel agencies still in business. Everyone I used to deal with has been out of business for years. Originally Posted by KCJoe
There's a travel agency in downtown lees summit.
Also, travels agents in the AAA insurance office at I70 and Noland rd.
Both are good but I recommend AAA.
I dont see why not Angel, can I expect you in my suite or the one next to me?
Well priceline had a hell of a deal for a resort in Puerto Rico. End of next month I'm outta here for a week. If anyone has been for themselves them I'm all ears for any suggestions on what to do and where to eat. Originally Posted by YungStud85
Yup, we are going to Puerto Rico at the end of this week, and Priceline had the best deals.
Have fun and do tell how it was when you get back.
whatever you wish, young stud
a little room service sounds nice out on the patio.....then a little "afternoon delight"