Mirror Mirror on the WALL... Who has dry DICK & DOG sit amongus ALL

Who is the FAKEST of them ALL????

WHO has the most BOTOX of them ALL????

WHO wheres more makeup then THEM ALL???

I also heard what drives himmm NUTS is {staff edit- CK}...

JULY 13-15

GAMES HAS CHANGED... {staff edit - CK} or shots of tequlia before date is how they roll

can someone please get me a box of donuts or some taco truck tacos cuz POPCORN is for the BIRDS

can someone please throw away the ROSES there DEAD along with GOOGLE HOME trick. Google and iphone dont mix...BUSTED on DOG WALKING and NOT PICKING UP YOUR SHIT
Somebody gonna get it.

Ps. Nice booty!
RED RED WINE... NUT ON BUTT only IF I swallowed lol FACE PIC or neck to toe... White or BLACK... BIG or SMALL... BROKE or FIX... LIMP or BILL PILL... over night or 2 hour... Chase or BoA???
UTR OR ATF LMAO... wait wait one more MEMBER or GUEST LMFAO look AROUND JOB...HMMM just started HAHAHAHHAHA
Must be drunk
Op, if we ever meet will you prefer the tacos or donuts ? If donuts plain glazed or filled ? If tacos beef, pork or chicken ?
For them to start the encounter TOWEL CANDLES body OIL Neutrogena to take the edging to another LEVEL...pink water... Yes I need a bath tub in my stand up shower please!!!!

CREDIT OR DEBIT???

Small pond but LOVE FISHING
Op, if we ever meet will you prefer the tacos or donuts ? If donuts plain glazed or filled ? If tacos beef, pork or chicken ? Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz
Lmfao

Hmmm DONUTS filled vanilla, glazed blueberry cake

Tacos always corn fajita beef or chicken.

PORK IS TOO DIRTY for me to eat plus its not healthy so everything is beef beef chorizo

JUST FYI thats why I am selective on WHO I SEE... Picky but LOVE when MY CARDS is best HAND DEALT in the GAME. BUT the MIND is a TROUBLE thing to WASTE...

I only will respond when its my turn IN THE GAME TO WIN. RESCUE DOGS are like their OWNers broke from in and out but will always be around to GET A FREE NUT, to rub on your BUTT. LMFAO OKAY OKAY going utr to continue to work on my schooling on building a career to come back TO be on MAURY OR JERRY. Is it something in the water or is everyone PREGNANT on TV. I SAY TRUMP SHOULD neuter all male dogs cause only squirrels get a nut.
I think I was wrong....don't think it's alcohol
I need to use my prime membership and order a decoder
Unless one of you gonna let me borrow yours?
Is this the new shinepro? Mentioning the unmentionable!
Hope the mods are blind to the mention.
What the hell

the thread title..made me laugh!
  • pxmcc
  • 08-31-2018, 03:18 PM
Awesome thread Skylar! Keep on rollin stream of consciousness. way funner to read than James Joyce..

Hope the mods go easy on you. Preggos all toftt..

Prince, i'll try a translation when i get a second, to the parts that won't win me any complimentary points..
Why wasn’t motherless.com listed in the poll?
You ROCK girl, saying what Soo many of us wanna say...in a round about way. Butt no one got game or knows how to flow anymo...lol. And I call debs on ass cherries so HE better back off!!!
Love it!!!