The Biden Crime Family

All ya gotta do is follow the money....

Even CNN won't be able to ignore the money trail left behind....
Nothing will happen

DOJ is still making shit up on Trump

Hell, Russian scandal just broke and nothing will happen

DOJ is still making shit up on Trump....
Originally Posted by Gotyour6
Ya really really really REALLY gotta be fuckin shittin me that you still believe this.

But ya know what? It's okay. Keep defendin yer boy. Keep him in the news and in the polls. Cuz he and DeSantis gonna sink each other's battleships and we ain't gonna have either of 'em in the White House. Thankfully.

Ya really really really REALLY gotta be fuckin shittin me that you still believe this.

But ya know what? It's okay. Keep defendin yer boy. Keep him in the news and in the polls. Cuz he and DeSantis gonna sink each other's battleships and we ain't gonna have either of 'em in the White House. Thankfully.

. Originally Posted by rooster

so you still believe in the Russian collusion narrative? where's Adam Schiff with that evidence he's been claiming he's seen for 6 years now when you need him?
John (not Bull) Durham might argue your "Russian collusion narrative" with you now.
... where's Adam Schiff with that evidence he's been claiming he's seen for 6 years now when you need him? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Maybe he's.....MISSING!!!!!

They might find him with Jim Comer's whistle-blower. Or was it his "informant"? Sheesh.

Maybe he's.....MISSING!!!!!

They might find him with Jim Comer's whistle-blower. Or was it his "informant"? Sheesh.

he's hiding in the basement of the White House with Joey and Hunter.

bahahahhaaaa

bahahahhaaaa Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
They are all hidin behind another pile of classified docs...

They are all hidin behind another pile of classified docs...

and you can bet as long as Biden is prez and his operatives control the DOJ/FBI them doc's gonna stay classified. for political reasons.
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
You must be thinking about Trump running to the basement to hide after he ordered helicopters to chase away peaceful protesters in Lafayette Square

and you can bet as long as Biden is prez and his operatives control the DOJ/FBI them doc's gonna stay classified. for political reasons. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
That's because Trump didn't leave a note in the desk drawer explaining to Biden how to do the "I dream of Jeannie" blink to declassify documents

Blink.gif
Fuck those assholes...let's talk about Barbara Eden! Whew! Hot AF!

I'd like to see a link to an up to date time-line of said money trail.

Fuck those assholes...let's talk about Barbara Eden! Whew! Hot AF!

I agree with you that Barbara Eden being is/was hot.

You can go ahead and fuck Trump and any of the others in the ass. Not my thing! (that's not why you stopped doing reviews is it, my friend?) lol