Virus Problem? Guess I put this here ... ?

This sounds a bit crazy for me to be posting about but I am wondering if anyone else is having this problem. EVERYTIME I have logged on/came to this site for the past 2 days my anti virus has stopped 3 viruses from downloading to my PC ... Is anyone else having this problem?
It would appear that lots of people are having the same issue. Below are links to threads on the National part of the board about this issue.

From the Technical Questions part of the board:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=100969

From the Member Suggestions and Feedback part of the board:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=101249

Sorry about the formatting of this reply, but I'm working from a Blackberry. ;o))
Noticed it yesterday
if you google this site it will say warning this site maybe harmful to your computer
Me too, but my virus protection - Kaspersky - seems to be catching the viruses.
Yes and AVG stopped loading the page but today all is good.
My AVG blocked it and let me continue browsing the site.
Me too, but my virus protection - Kaspersky - seems to be catching the viruses. Originally Posted by JustaGuyinMS
I just installed KZ on this new laptop (look DEL on the button & everything) and I put that widget up - the round button one. I'd come to ECCIE and that button would appear in the middle of the screen - flashing. Cute huh? Now, if it had been a flashing blue light....not so cute.
I get the same anti virus pop up
as many users use this board .... seems like they could do something about this issue!!!
I'm using McAfee and have never received any messages so I'm not sure if that's good or bad. I haven't had any problems with any ECCIE web pages either (except when I use my cell phone) so I hope that means I'm in the clear!
Vic, from what I've heard Norton and mcafee didn't catch it. try running CC cleaner, it may find it buried, waiting to be used.
CCleaner, Malwarebytes and AVG I run all 3 regular!!!