Shyla

Hey guys, I was trying to convince this little o'l gal to come
down here and visit us in little o'l Texas. What do ya'll think.
Would she be welcome.( It's Shayla, missed the a in the heading.)

www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=63158
  • T-Can
  • 12-02-2011, 01:15 PM
Shayla would be welcome here anytime, I'm sure bojulay, and I don't think you are the first one to try and get her here
hell, I'll go in on the plane ticket with you

I'd love to welcome her here.
She PM me and said she was going to try and make it down to Dallas
sometime. Said she has gotten more request to visit Dallas than any other
city. Take the time to read her reviews. HOTT DAMN
She likes Judge Judy. Maybe you should try and coordinate a double.
Good lord she is HOT, I have PMed her several times. I definitely want her to remember me when she does hit Dallas. She said she was thinking about it, she would have to call 911 to get me off of her.
Good lord she is HOT, I have PMed her several times. I definitely want her to remember me when she does hit Dallas. She said she was thinking about it, she would have to call 911 to get me off of her. Originally Posted by MUSHROOM MAN
Truth be known I haven't seen a hotter girl on here. She seems like
a total sweetheart also. She has a kind of Sasha Grey vibe about her.
Wow, thanks guys! Well, Vegas isn't too far from Dallas. I might just detour there. I appreciate all this interest. Thank you.
I will see her as well when she comes to Dallas. Sign me up.
We will give her a warm Welcumm!
She likes Judge Judy. Maybe you should try and coordinate a double. Originally Posted by TheBizz
I already see Judge Judy on a regular basis. I love it when she bursts
through the door wearing her robes with nothing on underneath and
shouts" It's Judy time! Here come the judge, here come the judge.
You had better do me right boy or you're gonna get the gavel!"
Well kiss my ass and call it cornbread, Shayla is provider of the day! Congratulations on being randomly selected for such a great honor!
I will be honest and say there are several out-of-towners I'd love to see but ... none moreso that Shayla ... she is so freaking hot, we would have called her "on molten" (as in so hot she melts rock).

I would have one favor to ask of her ... please give us at least a few weeks notice, if not longer, because I'd want to see her for a long time, would need to get a hallpass for the entire evening and, just in case, I would need time to get my estate in order!