Dallas AMP Bust

Be careful of AMP's and street walkers. Low hanging fruit always get's picked first.
This article states that 6 women inside the spa were offered assistance. That may be true or they might have needed assistance stuffing thier Luis Vuittons into their Gucci handbags.
I agree with you all that we should be careful and that goes for all aspects of the hobby, not just AMPs.

However, AMP busts and AMPs closing down have been going on for many years and that hasn't stopped guys from visiting AMPs. Hobbyists have just been lulled into a false sense of safety and the recent busts have reminded them of the danger.

Take all necessary precautions but go out and live life. Life is too short to let fear rule you.

I visited one yesterday and had a great time. I spent time with a gorgeous Korean woman who looked like a stunning K-Pop star. She treated me so special, as if I was a King...her King. That kind of experience is priceless.
I agree with you all that we should be careful and that goes for all aspects of the hobby, not just AMPs.

However, AMP busts and AMPs closing down have been going on for many years and that hasn't stopped guys from visiting AMPs. Hobbyists have just been lulled into a false sense of safety and the recent busts have reminded them of the danger.

Take all necessary precautions but go out and live life. Life is too short to let fear rule you.

I visited one yesterday and had a great time. I spent time with a gorgeous Korean woman who looked like a stunning K-Pop star. She treated me so special, as if I was a King...her King. That kind of experience is priceless. Originally Posted by VeryClean
I agree 100%. Of course, everyone has their own tolerance for risk. Bottom line is that there is no way you catch more than a B misdemeanor for simply patronizing an AMP ... if they can even make that hold up.
I agree 100%. Of course, everyone has their own tolerance for risk. Bottom line is that there is no way you catch more than a B misdemeanor for simply patronizing an AMP ... if they can even make that hold up. Originally Posted by j_foonman
Yes exactly and the chances of them making even that hold up is low.
You keep your mouth shut and don't say a damn word. Good chance the DA won't prosecute
You keep your mouth shut and don't say a damn word. Good chance the DA won't prosecute Originally Posted by mrredcat43
"Good chance...."

You may beat the rap but you won't beat the ride!
BTW, it's NOT fun being pulled before a grand jury!
I had so much fun working at a spa many moons ago but the bust is a daily fear. Seems there are so many in my area and nobody messes with them.
An AMP is a low hanging fruit for Dallas Vice to pick, especially since no appointment is required to go to them and they service whoever walks in the door as long as he has the money.
An AMP is a low hanging fruit for Dallas Vice to pick, especially since no appointment is required to go to them and they service whoever walks in the door as long as he has the money. Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
they don't hang as low as you think. the Spas take way more precautions than a typical in call Provider. if it was so easy, we would see many more busts than we do. and by the way, most AMP busts have nothing to do with sex for pay. it is about licensing, permits, immigration hiccups.. boring stuff that the Public never knows about. the average citizen THINKS "real" busts are happening, which is all LE needs to imply.
I have never been to an AMP so I do not know their screening process, but I do know that they take walk-ins, something incall providers do not do. Other studios that are and were in operation did not take walk-ins either.

You are right, Chung, that studios get busted for other things and prostitution is never one of the initial reasons to raid it. The sex for pay is icing on the cake and all that is really reported to the news.
As much as we enjoy AMPs, anyone who thinks they are not low hanging and don't get busted for prostitution is making a major error of judgement.