Independent Provider Reviews - Upstate New York

Independent Provider Reviews - Upstate New York Post reviews to share your experiences with the rest of us. These are visible to the general public. Session details are placed in "The Rest of the Story," a private section of the review visible only to Premium Access members. Premium Access is granted at staff discretion, 6 weeks credit given per review. You may also purchase a Premium Access subscription. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page.
Something I see happens more than it should.
If you repeat with a provider and wish to do another review it will be for no credit unless you wait/its over 90 days. Its in print somewhere on eccie as I have read it. But its one of the harder to find guidelines. You will not get the 6 weeks. Unless over 90 days even if all is ok other wise.

lets take that OSD fuckup as a example
last review 02-14-2015
if that jackass want to review the same gal for credit and months are not all the same number of days. To make it easy, just add 3 to month and a two days to the day if February is in the mix
This makes it easy and gives ya a day or more safety room as some months are 31
So if that ass OSD wanted to review same again
for credit 05/14/2015 ops a fucking Feb 05/16/2015 and I like OSD to lazy to count days. But in this case if ya wanted to count fucking days 05/15/15. see comes out about the same with a day or two to be sure. Not caring if a month is 30 or 31 days. easy to do in your head. Even that dumb dipshit OSD can think
ok feb 14, mar 14, April 14, May 14 plus 2 errrr fucking Feb. May 16

mmmmm crap, son of a bitch I see another OSD review coming dang nab it all. Oh well

anyways also in that it lists unless blah blah blah where it could be less than 90 days if I could find that guideline again. Fucking St. C seems to like to hide some of them. errr mother fucker. No problem the important ones are easy to find. Even Paulie girl knows where not to look so he does not read by ops.

Anyways forget that shit, go by 90 days. And if you do a less than 90 review repeat to say about a change of whatever she doing. You will not be disappointed getting no credit. And if lucky and a mod looks up something that taint easy to find(ya right LOL) and it fits(by his thinking ahh ya right LOL). Just say thank you for the credit LOL
love that reply plasticman errr or is that mam
OSD OP makes perfect sense if ya got this....