Sex Trafficking of Americans: The Girls Next Door

http://www.vanityfair.com/politics/f...ficking-201105

I don't know about you, but I really hate the way the media sensationalizes the 'hobby' as if this kind of stuff is normal.

I'm sure this kind of stuff happens, but in all my years of pooning, I've never come across anything that even approaches this level of depravity.
I read that article a few days ago. It was interesting but it really came off as LE propaganda. There was too much editorializing for me to take it seriously.
Sites like ECCIE think that only the BP girls are from the life written about in that article but it would amaze you if you truly knew how many of the girls on this site who are "verified" providers are scared to death of their pimps and are kept just like the ones written about.

A now dead pimp, Cappie, had over 8 girls in various places in and around Dallas and most of them you'd never know were pimped out. The guy who once ran the Swedish Institute would fall under that same "gorilla" description. Both did the same sort of "control" shit with their stock.

Many of the girls who travel in packs from city to city and town to town are run behind the scenes by pimps who don't want them to get to know any trick too deeply because it is easier to control them if the girls don't think they can trust a "stupid john" or the pimp threatens to hurt or kill one on the road if they object.

There's a former pimp here in Dallas that I was told is now in prison for running underage girls and he was actually an occasional poster on ASPD!
Says Krishna Patel, “I’d always dismissed the idea of human trafficking in the United States. I’m Indian, and when I went to Mumbai and saw children sold openly, I wondered, Why isn’t anything being done about it? But now I know—it’s no different here. I never would have believed it, but I’ve seen it.

Wow - I wouldn't have believed that was happening unless I had read it in Vanity Fair. Thanks Mr Patel!
That story, and many others like it, loose credibility with the fantastic statistics they use.
Quote "There are more young American girls entering the commercial sex industry—an estimated 300,000 at this moment".

300,000? Really? Divided evenly, that's 6000 per state. Somehow I doubt R.I. is giving it's full share, so let's say 8000 for a large state like Texas.

The top 10 cities in Texas by population...
Houston (77251)
Pop. 2,099,451

El Paso (79901-1153)
Pop. 649,121

San Antonio (78205)
Pop. 1,327,407

Arlington (76010)
Pop. 365,438

Dallas (75201)
Pop. 1,197,816

Corpus Christi (78401)
Pop. 305,215

Austin (78701)
Pop. 790,390

Plano (75086-0358)
Pop. 259,841

Fort Worth (76102)
Pop. 741,206

Laredo (78042)
Pop. 236,091

800 kids from each city? No way!

Let's say half come from these 10 , and the other half come from smaller towns. That's still 400 from each of these cities, and I still don't believe it. 400 from Dallas, 400 from Plano, 400 from Ft Worth, 400 from Arlington? That's 1600 in the DFW area alone.
We'd be shooting pimps for free, and getting featured on the 6:00 news, if that many under-age girls were in the DFW sex industry right now.

I doubt there's 1600 of all ages in DFW.

POD
You wouldn't want to do the girl next door to me