Collettes on Friday Night

My SB and I visited Collette's this past Friday night... I havent been there since the name change, when there used to be some Provider Meet and Greats. I always kinda liked the place.

Anyway, we went around 10:30 Friday night, and there wasnt much going on. They open at 10:00 so we were a bit early.

After the tour, we both got naked, put our clothes in the locker area, and went to the video room. It is different now as you CAN get naked in the back area without any problem, There are semi private areas as well as private areas.

As we are both exhibitionists to a certain degree, we started getting down to it in the video area with several people watching. FUN ! She sucked and then we fucked on one of the sofas in the back. Exciting stuff with folks watching.

Then we retired back to the semi private area and left the drapes open. We went right back to business and had a blast. Several couples came by to watch, and the tours were coming by initiating the newbies. Again, fun ! Two couples asked us to join them, and we politely refused as they weren't attractive to us. No hassles, and good manners.

We then went back to the couples only, private, area and watch some hot fucking going on there. One exceptional, big assed attractive blonde getting pounded by her Daddy. She continually thanked him for fucking her while he continually used the word ' slut '. Nice. She was hot and so was the fucking. Live sex show !

There were several other couples standing, watching the couples fuck. The couples were fairly attractive in the private area. We interacted only briefly with them, and they were approachable, humorous, and well mannered. It is fun to engage in polite conversation with couples on either side, 3 feet away, fucking away.

We did not swap at all as this was our first time there. However, we both got off on being watched - right by the edge of the bed - and my SB wants to be gang banged in front of a crowd on the circular bed in the far back. Sounds good to me !

We are definately going back within the next two weeks. If anyone else is interested, as a couple, PM me and perhaps we could coordinate our visits. Several couples would be great as we could do the gang-bang thing with my SB while the SO's watched, or joined it.

I thoroughly enjoyed it. Thought I saw several providers there, but I excersized tact and good manners by not saying a word to them.
Wow!!! Is this couples only? Swingers clubs sure have changed. Lol
FUnseeker:

No, it isnt couples only. Single males pay a premium of course, but they are allowed everywhere except the Private Area. Couples only back there.

We had several single guys hover around, watching our activities, which didn't bother us in the least. I prefer, however, when there is a couple watching so my SB and I have have equal opportunity to do our best to stimulate their libido's and make them want to participate !
Where did you meet your SB?
I'm slow i guess but what is SB?
surgah baby....baby
  • MRMR
  • 02-06-2013, 08:38 PM
Actually thinking about Collettes or the 13th Floor later this month.
Any Ladies looking for a date? Not interested in going single.
Went to the 13th Floor a few years ago with a lovely lady from here and had a blast.
Colletes was under a different name but went to a meet and greet there a few years ago and also had a great time. Neat place.
Crash, if lucky I may see you there.
I'd like to go with a girl and check either of those places out. Sounds like a fun time.
Not to sidetrack the topic, but my gf and I were recently in Dallas and started to go to Collettes, but wound up at the Velvet Curtain, it is much cheaper (not a major consideration) and we had a really good time. We enjoy being watched also and usually dont swap, but has happened....lol But being from out of town, I am curious about Collettes and 13th floor. For the expereinced ones, what are the pros and cons of each? appreciate any input.

Crash....We will be back in march, dont have any firm plans, and dont have a specific date set yet...might meet at one of the clubs?
February is the only window we have available.. Sorry... Wife comes back !

We havent tried the Velvet Curtain.. Perhaps we should...

I met my SB here. We visited each other for several months and realized we really enjoyed fucking each other, to the extent we worked out a monthly arrangement. So far it has worked wonderfully...

I am always intersted in additional women, as is she. And She loves the idea of a GB as she is, most definately, a cock slut ( her words, all ).