Super Bowl

Go Seahawks! Being a 49erfan I don't like them. Especially Richard Sherman. But I dislike liars and cheaters even more.
Go Patriots!! For the simple reason-- I hate the 49ers and a 49er fan is going for the Seahawks
Thought my Saints had a great chance this year. Way disappointing . Now we have the smack talking crotch grabbers vs. the hoodie wearing liars and cheaters.
Just hoping for an exciting game with a last second score to win the game. Don't really care who ends up winning.
Go Patriots. I can't stand Sherman from last year's interview after the NfC championship game,can't stand the wide receivers after their interview couple weeks ago they sounded like a bunch of uneducated idiots. And finally I can't stand Lynch. Does he really have to grab his crotch when he scores touchdowns? A bunch of retards IMHO who make to much money. I'm done venting on them. Lol. I like Wilson though. He's got class and speaks educated. Deflated or inflated,Patriots would've won their past games. I'm a Jaguars fan. Yeah I know, they suck. Lol.
This is what I love about sports. We can agree to disagree.
Joe Montana/Dwight Clark robbed me of my dream Super Bowl match up. Can NEVER like the 49ers. Hell, I even rooted for the despised Ravens a couple of years ago. I hate the Ravens almost as much as the 49ers. I guess there is always next year.
9erfan,
Let's not forget Carroll's checkered past...both coach's are shady in my opinion...but Seattle is full of classless jerks. Just my 2 cents worth
Pats won-- damn, I should have put some money on the game
Great game. Should've ran the ball on that possession. Glad Seattle lost! Richard Sherman's face was priceless at the end..
What a game! Don't really care for either team, but didn't want to see Joe's record get tied. Oh well records were made to be broken. hats off to Brady, he has been in 6 super bowls.. I did get satisfaction form seeing Sherman being humbled.