Session cut short

I scheduled a one hour session with a well reviewed long time provider. No complaints about the session other than being cut short. Over halfway into our session she told me to stop and telling me she can't fuck anymore. She politely gave me a partial refund. Asked what happened?? I was told that she never fucks a client for the full hour session. If that was the case I would of just paid for the half. I don't mind giving a girl a break (I need one to during whole hour) let it be know up front you don't go the full hour. I asked one other provider I know well and she told me most guys pay for full hour but when they arrive are out the door in 20 minutes or less. Anyone have similar experiences? providers is this the case usually? Thanks
How about saying who this lady is, so that other men don't do the same. You pay for what you get. Research!
I personally don't have a lot of gents who leave early. And those who do, do so by their own choice (have to get somewhere, etc). I can certainly understand that a person might not be able to go at it for the full hour... but that's no reason to just cut it short. There are other things one can do with the hour.
I asked one other provider I know well and she told me most guys pay for full hour but when they arrive are out the door in 20 minutes or less. Originally Posted by WhoreMaster

providers is this the case usually? Originally Posted by WhoreMaster

Really? Is it the case 'usually' for a provider to make you pay for an hr and kick you out after 20-30min? -_-;;
This thread is no good without the name of the provider. She appears admirable as she gave you a refund for cutting it short, most providers would just tell you to get dressed and get the fuck out.

If you are a one shot guy, cum too soon and you leave on your own before your time is up, then you do have to pay her for the full hour as that is what she planned and intended.
I personally don't have a lot of gents who leave early. And those who do, do so by their own choice (have to get somewhere, etc). I can certainly understand that a person might not be able to go at it for the full hour... but that's no reason to just cut it short. There are other things one can do with the hour ...dishes, laundry, dusting, vacuuming, etc. Originally Posted by GracePreston

Completed the thought.
Completed the thought. Originally Posted by pyramider
Thanks! You've always got my back.

Really? Is it the case 'usually' for a provider to make you pay for an hr and kick you out after 20-30min? -_-;; Originally Posted by FunInDFW
I meant most guys pay for whole hour and leave after 20 minutes. She just stopped the session. Never kicked me out. We talked and drank some crown afterwards. I still would like to have fucked for full hour.
I have not run across this issue. Usually we hear about a lady being shorted money or a guy being rushed to finish on time.

But "Ok, I'm done" is new to me.....but I am a middle aged, no stamina, small dicked guy..what do I know!
  • anita
  • 04-15-2015, 11:35 AM
How long was the foreplay and ice breaker conversation? Because I don't want to believe it was full hour of just fucking. We don't all have high stamina, so taking breaks is cool. Now, chemistry has a lot to do with it... Or at least the way you fuck. At least she was honest. Yeah yeah, some guys just don't cum fast but you have to admit, sometimes it has something to do with the provider. If you cum fast, it's cool I always propose a second round. If you get up and leave early, that is your personal choice. Personally speaking, I'd go for as long I don't have to start faking. Dry pussy is no fun, if even lube can't help I'd tell you I can't anymore too. If you didn't cum, it is certainly not when I start faking that it is going to happen. But, I'd certainly offer other activities if we have the time.
  • 04-15-2015, 11:58 AM
She said get your nut and get up!!! Lmao! How was your breath?
How long was the foreplay and ice breaker conversation? Originally Posted by anita
5 maybe 10 minutes. Ice breaker not long at all.
She said get your nut and get up!!! Lmao! How was your breath? Originally Posted by 8701
This was my second session. First time it was a outcall. She had a few drinks in her before she came up to my room. One of the best hour sessions ever (sex for full hour) This second time I went to her house in the morning for this occasion. I'm just like wtf!?
This was my second session. First time it was a outcall. She had a few drinks in her before she came up to my room. One of the best hour sessions ever (sex for full hour) This second time I went to her house in the morning for this occasion. I'm just like wtf!? Originally Posted by WhoreMaster
Same you, same provider, different outcome. Don't you hate inconsistency with providers, never knowing what you will get? I know with some you really want to see because of her looks, promises and some intel and the reviews you read on her, but you have to kinda hope for the best as your respectfulness, hygiene and right donation amount does not guarantee it as it really should.
  • 04-15-2015, 02:26 PM
"The ONLY thing Constant is change!" This might help with managing expectations.