Labor Day

I was just sitting here thinking about the long weekend approaching and making my plans.

There will be an awesome blues festival going on nearby and I definitely plan to be there as well as catch a play and maybe a movie or two.

What do you have on the agenda? Anything fun? Exciting?

Just curious....
My daughter gets baptized Sunday so thats the highlight of my weekend
All I know is I am getting the FCUK AWAY from the AAC. Oprah is here this morning. Nothing wrong with Oprah at all, she is an amazing person, but I'm not too fired up about the demographic about to deluge on Victory Park. Yack! Lol.

Edit: Just saw on GMT that some of my neighbors will be at the Winstar Invitational. Sounds like a plan to me!!!! Double Down Baby!! Yeah!!! Lol
For the past several weeks I've been up to my ASS in famdamly, making major home improvements, major car servicing........and work. So this weekend I'm not doing a motherfuckin thing but sucking down Coronas in the pool (wouldn't mind a naked gal bringing me those Coronas though. ..)
THAT is AWESOME 7aurelius! Have a great time!

I had no idea Oprah was in town...the two different worlds of Dallas and Fort Worth!

And Hercules, I am right there with ya! Meet me in Bedford and I'll buy you a beer!
You bet'cha!
SLEEP!!!
The last couple of months have been hell; lots of hours, lots of work, and lots of stress (including working remote from the resort on vacation). This project closes tomorrow at 4 and so does my 24/7 availability.
SLEEP!!!
The last couple of months have been hell; lots of hours, lots of work, and lots of stress (including working remote from the resort on vacation). This project closes tomorrow at 4 and so does my 24/7 availability. Originally Posted by bored@home
WOOHOO! It has been an INCREDIBLY long month! Bored, look me up in Bedford and I'll buy you a beer too!
Lets see Beer,and more Beer. And oh the boat and sun.
I'm spending labor day with a good friend and she is going to have a hell of a good time.
I will be playing in San Antonio!

I'm lucky, and off tomorrow. Harbor lunch at Glorias, then to see a movie since I haven't gone in ages. The rest of the holiday weekend and Monday is a mystery!
I will be working if any of you gents want to sneak away for some fun out of the sun, with a hot cougar.... just contact me. Be safe and enjoy the long weekend, what ever you do......
Wish I were with YOU V..but am packing to go to Florida ...see you when I return ...Monday taking grandson to buy new bedding for his apartment ....he is going to college ,working ,and paying his own way ....(deadbeat dad no help)....kinda proud of the little guy ....Hope everyone has a great weekend