Why Would You Book A 2HR Or Multi HR Session???

Just a little thread on the reasons you would do a multi HR session

I will use Aprill for an example.

I would see Aprill for a multi HR session because she makes every minute count.
Makes you feel like a boyfriend she hasn't seen in a while, and has the
quality of genuine as an internalized feature of her personality. And her
skills, looks, sexiness, and IOP are off the charts.

Which girl would you choose as an example, and why would you use her as an
example. Or just give a general description of what you would want.

A chance to make a favorite girl shine who has that quality of exemplary, or
give a description of what would work for you.

Yeah, I'm not always just a doof.
Personally my vote would go to sexy_blonde_gymnast aka Pistol Marks. I have been with some great providers that made me feel super comfortable and have a great time. But with Pistol I don't think there is any comparison. I have only been able to see her once due to schedule conflicts but after the first few moments and BCD it was the first time I ever thought to myself I want to extend our session right then and there. Unfortunately I knew she had to be somewhere after so I did not even ask. Her IOP is off the charts and she is able to take you to that next level more than being a boyfriend or lover. Those who have had the pleasure know of which I am trying to describe.

Plus she is one of the coolest chicks I have meet. For me I would like to be with her an entire evening, let along 2hrs

-Acid
Personally my vote would go to sexy_blonde_gymnast aka Pistol Marks. I have been with some great providers that made me feel super comfortable and have a great time. But with Pistol I don't think there is any comparison. I have only been able to see her once due to schedule conflicts but after the first few moments and BCD it was the first time I ever thought to myself I want to extend our session right then and there. Unfortunately I knew she had to be somewhere after so I did not even ask. Her IOP is off the charts and she is able to take you to that next level more than being a boyfriend or lover. Those who have had the pleasure know of which I am trying to describe.

Plus she is one of the coolest chicks I have meet. For me I would like to be with her an entire evening, let along 2hrs

-Acid Originally Posted by AcidTripp
Dang brother I'm convinced.
The first time I met Raquel, I had scheduled an hour session...and we filled up every minute and more. Every subsequent session has been longer and longer, and I've got to say every minute and every penny is worth it. She is creative in all aspects of lovemaking, she's funny, intelligent and and it makes me hard just thinking about my next session with her. It's never rushed, she loves MSOG, and each time is better than the time before it. One hour is just not enough.
Kelly Moore. Never enough.time to be had with Kelly
My minimum is 2hr. Ladies seem to appreciate multi-hour appointment more and usually try harder to please. There is the occasional lady that thinks 2hrs=2 pops and she's done even if that can be accomplished in 1/2 hr. Haven't run into one of those in a while but I do research as best I can.
  • HDnTX
  • 12-06-2013, 06:12 AM
Had 2 hours with LindseyLacie may have been the more interesting times in my life.
first and second posters already said everything I wanted to say...
A two hour session with a special lady such as AngelaS makes the session more like the real thing where time, for the most part, becomes irrevelant and you and her can really be into each other. Personally, I have not found to many providers that I would want to spend the extra time with. While the first time may have seemed great, the repeat visit always seems to be less.
I rarely have a less than 2 hour session. I actually like to have a bit of time to get to know people. I don't care for ye olde Wham Bam Thank You Ma'am. If I don't enjoy spending time with them, then I'm less inclined to want to repeat.
I almost always book 2 hours or more. I'm an old fart and need and enjoy the companionship and the other good things.
thank-you HDnTX..!..
i have a full menu...
i am a state licensed massage therapist...
(for ten years)...
one hour of play...
followed by one hour of massage...
always a good idea..!..
I have mentioned this before, that Jodi James is the only lady that I have ever scheduled a 2 hour visit with. Part of the reason was she was living in Austin and would only come to Dallas every couple months.

Now my favorite 2 hour appointments are the ones you book for an hour, but the lady does not let you escape for 2 or more hours. I've had that happen with Miss Marta, Lexy Laye, Vanessa Wilson, and Shea Veile.
I rarely have a less than 2 hour session. I actually like to have a bit of time to get to know people. I don't care for ye olde Wham Bam Thank You Ma'am. If I don't enjoy spending time with them, then I'm less inclined to want to repeat. Originally Posted by the_chewtoy

Agreed- I do a lot of overnight business trips to Houston and it's nice to get away from RW life for a day or two. I have a nice place near Galleria, and will do anywhere from 4 hours to overnight, usually with a sweet girl. I've tended to see girls on the higher end of the price scale, and all but one had major multi hour discounts and phenomenal service. If its in the budget, longer visits with nice girls is a good way to fly. Long, slow sex with some of these girls, multiple times, is heaven on earth.