When did Agencies become Studios??

I'm confused here…particularly with reviews on the Relax2013 girls winding up in the Studio section. If I remember from my Studio 1 and VIP days, those were Studios. You didn't need an appointment. Agencies also employ several girls but you have to call and make an appointment for the girl you wanted, a la True Companions. And the incall location may vary.

You could call ahead and request your fav if you wanted but the beauty of a Studio was, when the mood struck you, you just drove there, picked a girl out of a lineup and had your fun without calling ahead.

Can you do that with the Relax2013 girls?
I would probably visit there a lot more if this were the case. I don't have a problem making appointments in advance, but many times I'm sitting at my office and the "mood strikes me". If I could just grab my keys and head down to their office on a moments notice, I could become a regular.

But, I don't think they're there waiting/working all day like Studio Serene or an AMP.
I'm sure if you have seen one of them before that you texted them to see who was available at that moment.
I'm sure if you have seen one of them before that you texted them to see who was available at that moment. Originally Posted by dallasfan
Yes but with a true Studio you don't have to tell them you're coming. You just show up, line 'em up, pick one out and have your session. The girls stay at the Studio incall during, say, a six or eight hour shift. They may have a couple clients or none. But they're there, not waiting for an appointment to come by.

My question is, do the Relax2013 girls work that way? If not, then technically they are an Agency, not a Studio.
It's probably a safety issue. They probably don't want unscreened guys or possible le wandering around the place.

Sure if you are a regular that you could call to get access to the place and checkout available girls.
While I can understand a separate AMP review section, I'm not sure why the studio/independent dichotomy exists. Much more appropriate, IMHO, would be separate forums for incall and outcall; that would be almost as helpful as having separate review forums for Dallas and Fort Worth/West of 360/Tarrant County (hint).