Need DFW admin to message me urgently

Sorry to burden you with this but I just met a provider who may be in serious physical danger from her, for lack of a better word, pimp. Do you have a mechanism for checking on anything ? They are too far away from me and calling 911 seems like it would be either far too little too late - in which case I am a failure or it might. Make things worse. This provider us only a friend. Feel free to email or text me at my info on file.
If you really mean "serious danger" and she is "a friend" you shouldve already called 911.
Why don't you just send them a PM.
Yes (agree with Tushy)... posting this in the alerts section for all to see will surely help her. It's like sending a email to 911 instead of calling them directly and wondering why it takes them so long to respond.

I'm really not sure what you think an ECCIE admin can do about someone in danger? I don't think managing external conflict is in their job description (but who knows?).

Sorry, but if you're really a friend, you should have called 911 right away (if there was a real threat of danger) rather than a post to a website board for a site administrator.

My only other advice is: make sure you're not being "played"
The staff helps to moderate the forum, and its content. Anything outside of that is not something that we get directly involved with. I have no idea what would lead ANY member here to believe that the staff would get involved with domestic disputes. If you are certain your friend is in danger, you should be calling the authorities right now, or should have called them before you decided to post this thread.

Moved from alerts to Coed.
His words, 'he just met the provider', now they're good friends?

Posting a thread on Eccie to have an admin contact you is faster than calling 911, which is probably 'too little, too late' ??

I vote 'Creepy'.

Some shit you just can't make up and what dudes do for pussy never ceases to amaze!!

Stay focused Eccie !!
Depending on what county you believe she currently resides, I'd Google a police department number for an abuse hotline and call it in.

Pay phone?

http://www.ice.gov/news/releases/1009/100928dallas.htm

copied from that page:

"
The cornerstone of the DHS Blue Campaign is to identify potential human trafficking victims, empower them to seek help, provide information and referrals, rescue them from their traffickers and connect them to services and support that are available to them. ICE is making every effort to prevent human trafficking in the United States by prosecuting the traffickers, and rescuing and protecting the victims. The greatest challenge facing law enforcement in the fight against human trafficking is victim identification. Therefore, it is key that the public be educated about trafficking to recognize and report the potential victims that live and work among us.

If anyone knows or suspects someone is being held against their will, ICE strongly urges them to contact the ICE tip line anonymously at 1-866-DHS-2-ICE.

The public may also call the National Human Trafficking Resource Center's toll-free hotline at 1-888-373-7888."

No idea if this is an anonymous tip line or not but anyone calling a toolfree number should understand and be forewarned that part of the tollfree system is the delivery of the phone owner's information to the owner of the number called,

Since that is all of North Texas it is probably the best number to call.

And if the pimp moves her from state to state then he crosses state lines and that means even more penalties for him.