are you fetish friendly??

• Saige
  • 01-05-2014, 10:51 AM
Well.. yes, I sure am. But... I don't do foot fetish!! Makes me wanna gag! I get all dried up when I hear that! Lmfao!

Anyways, I don't need an explanation on that kinky weird stuff you guys like to do. I don't think you are a pervert, or strange for loving panties, wearing them, wrestling holds.. whatever. Actually that weird thing you like... kinda turns me on!!!
Well.. yes, I sure am. But... I don't do foot fetish!! Makes me wanna gag! I get all dried up when I hear that! Lmfao!

Anyways, I don't need an explanation on that kinky weird stuff you guys like to do. I don't think you are a pervert, or strange for loving panties, wearing them, wrestling holds.. whatever. Actually that weird thing you like... kinda turns me on!!! Originally Posted by Saige
Interesting that you don't wanna hear OUR kinks........

....but what about YOURS?

What floats your boat?

elg.....
I think I would want to know your (Saige) kinks too. Please. Do tell.
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
whats wrong with toe suckling

as she maybe to young for Opus
  • Saige
  • 01-05-2014, 06:43 PM
I really really love DATO!!!
munching on some nice ladies...
and I don't mean I don't want to hear yours!! I think that when a person opens up, and let's that kink take over... it's seriously hot
Mmmmmhmmm
Giving or receiving DATO? My guess from experience might be both
I really really love DATO!!!
munching on some nice ladies...
and I don't mean I don't want to hear yours!! I think that when a person opens up, and let's that kink take over... it's seriously hot Originally Posted by Saige
I haven't met Saige yet why??? Lol
Must be bill paying time christmas over and credit cards are here.
Must be bill paying time christmas over and credit cards are here. Originally Posted by Plastic Man
No shit

On the other hand, some of the gals will have the same issues so any guys with a bit of extra funds may have some good shopping opportunities! Consider it the After Christmas Sale lol
  • Saige
  • 01-06-2014, 12:54 AM
Giving or receiving DATO? My guess from experience might be both Originally Posted by justforfun14213
It is both!! I love to make someone get all hot, and I love when my ass is Worshipped
I haven't met Saige yet why??? Lol Originally Posted by gaijin1969
Same here....?????
I haven't had the pleasure of seeing/meeting her yet either. I definitely need to free up some time. Especially since we are in the same area.
Can you taste last nights dinner?