VP Rumours Swirling

... G'day Politicoes,

So we NOW see a lot of Presidential and VP rumours
starting to swirl all-about.

First it was the Dems don't wanna send Sleepy Joe out,
because not many people like Kamala.

But NOW there's odd rumours that Kamala may re-sign from
the Vice-Presidency and take a seat on the Supreme Court.

Which would then allow Biden to choose a replacement.

I did mention Hillary Clinton before, but lemme also
mention another name who could be selected VP, and then
become President when they push Biden out.

The name? -- Susan Rice. (of "Behngazzi fame")
Surely reckon SHE has the inside track.

... Feel Free to give yer-own ideas, mates.

### Salty
  • H&H
  • 11-30-2021, 03:53 PM
If its Hillary everyone will assume she will be responsible for Biden's death. Too obvious. Probably one of those Tranny's he appointed.
Without Kamala the Senate does not have the votes to confirm her to the Supreme Court. Given that her replacement will be a democrat then that problem will be solved...but what if her replacement is a sitting Senator then they are down to 49 in the Senate until a governor replaces that Senator. The process will be messy, transparent, and probably take some time. Whomever they pick will not owe Biden anything. So, let's say they do pick Hillary. The entire world will be in on the scam which puts the senate on notice of what is expected. All it takes in one senator that was crossed or threatened by Hillary or the Clintons and the deal falls apart. So, you can't get Kamala confirmed to the Supreme Court and you can't get Hillary confirmed to be VP. Like chess, the democrats are going to have to have everything in place before they topple the first domino. That takes time and secrecy.
The solution (other than Biden resigning after appointing Trump as VP) is for Biden to select a popular, non-threatening democrat to be VP. They will need all 50 votes in the senate though that might not be enough. I don't think a tie wins, so, you need one republican to sign on. Remember, this person is pretty much acknowledged is going to be president sooner rather than later.
Susan Rice is a resident of Washington DC which could be a problem. It's not a state. Problems could be resolved in her favor but it muddies the water. She has ambitions. She has stated that she would like to be the first senator to represent DC. Actually, she said the first Afro-American senator like there would be any other kind in DC. They are so racist you know. So, who else is possible? A congress person who is 35 years old (nope, No AOC), a native born American (no, to Ilan Omar), and does not claim Delaware as their home. Chicago? Beetlejuice? No. I know they're talking about Petey Bootypig but he has pretty much fucked that up. Ohhhh, Gavin (I survived recall) Newsome?
Yow!
Maxine Waters
Doesn't there have to be an opening on the court for the president to appoint someone? Or is biden going to cheat and ignore the rules and cram the court with liberal fuckups? .....
Maxine Waters Originally Posted by bambino
Doesn't there have to be an opening on the court for the president to appoint someone? Or is biden going to cheat and ignore the rules and cram the court with liberal fuckups? ..... Originally Posted by 00 gauge
... No, Barley and me-self were surely assuming that
one of the other liberal Judges would be "persuaded" to retire.
Opening a spot for Kamala. But then she would need to
be voted on to be confirmed.

### Salty
The Democrats are in a quandry on presidentisl succession. They are begining to realize that neither President Biden nor Vice President Harris are fit for the job, but don't know what to do about it.

Ever since Biden joined the primary circus late, I have thought he was just a place holder. At first no one (absolutly NO ONE) believed that Trump could be beat, so Biden agreed to run to keep Senator Sanders out of it . . . .knowing that he could go back to Delaware aftet losing the election.

Then, I am thinking, they told him he could resigne for "health reasons" soon after being sworn in. That clock is running out now. Harris was seen in about the same way at first; just someone to fill out the ticket like Biden. But now she is the impending PLAN-B and everyone on the left is nervous.

Sander is too far left and too old. The mainstream Democrat politicians see anyone on The Squad as too far left and too arrogant (pushy?). I am not sure that any of them are even old enough from a Constitutional stand point, to run for President.
They made a mistake ....

.... inserting illegal aliens into "Red" states to vote.

No driver's licenses, State issued IDs, or voter registrations. Sorry!

As for the thread topic ....

... as the sex trial warms up do you really think the Clintons have a chance?

Bill's name has already been dropped as a passenger by the pilot. Hillary facilitated.

I said this before: Do you really want a President who didn't know the spouse was getting blow jobs in the other end of the House! Except for Bitten, of course, who doesn't even know he's in a house.

One is enough this decade ....

• WTF
  • 12-01-2021, 07:00 AM

... as the sex trial warms up do you really think the Clintons have a chance?

Bill's name has already been dropped as a passenger by the pilot. Hillary facilitated.
] Originally Posted by LexusLover
So was Trumps
Trump is invisible to the cicadas.
So was Trumps Originally Posted by WTF
... All so TRUE... But we heard the "Trump story" already.
Epstein was even at Mar-a-lago - and when he pushed himself
onto a young masusse there - trying to recruit her for
his "island" - Trump threw him OUT!

... So much for scandal here.

### Salty