Houston for 4 weeks - which area to stay

Im doing some work in SE Houston and looking for recommendations on where to stay...

I may do a late night creep a few times and thought the hobby area may be decent since its a chance I can find a lady at or near walking distance from the hotel im staying using LC. That would be very convenient. Im a little worried about the area since many people say its gritty and i dont want my rental to get damaged. If this is the best option, would airport blvd be the best location?

Also considered clear lake near Baybrook Mall. Maybe theres action close to those hotels that i could walk to.

Also considered just paying for tinder/bumble and hitting malls, targets, and coffee shops for a nonworking woman. Im a decent looking guy and this is usually a successful option for me but its very time consuming. I dont want to waste too much time with a clingy woman and i always feel like a jerk for being a "dog" to a woman that has her heart set on a more meaningful relationship. Ill have a lot of work to do in my spare time and dont have time to do the "dating thing"

Thx in advance.