Trump's daughter thinks these tax cuts will eliminate the nation's deficit!

• WTF
  • 12-21-2017, 09:52 PM
Or she thinks Bob Coker believes that. I know he does not and can not figure out why she thinks so.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...z&ocid=U221DHP
She said the senator believes the tax cuts, combined with the administration's mass elimination of federal regulations, will "ultimately eliminate" the country's $20.6 trillion debt.
Bimbo
That's not exactly what she said and you know it. This is the typical bullshit spin the left uses. Here is her quote from the link you provided.

"He really believes that tax relief coupled with the administration's deregulatory actions will create the growth that will start to erode and ultimately eliminate the national debt that has been accrued over the last several decades," Trump said.

Notice the phrase "start to erode". So she is saying this is the beginning of the process to eliminate the debt. They believe as do I that the tax cuts will stimulate the economy and ultimately bring in more money to the government coffers just as it did with the Reagan tax cuts. Hopefully this time the congress will cut spending and begin to reduce the deficit and ultimately the debt.
WTF has NEVER allowed THE TRUTH to interfere with his "agenda"!

If he couldn't lie and make up shit about people he'd have nothing to post!

And even his lying posts are not much to look at.
WTF has NEVER allowed THE TRUTH to interfere with his "agenda"!

If he couldn't lie and make up shit about people he'd have nothing to post!
Originally Posted by LexusLover
Or post off-the-point boiler plate he hurriedly found and copied just because there were a few words in it he liked in an effort to bolster some prior idiocy of his
Or post off-the-point boiler plate he hurriedly found and copied just because there were a few words in it he liked in an effort to bolster some prior idiocy of his Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
He used to cut and paste frequently and at least the copied material was coherent, even if it was absolute utter bullshit from fabricated, fake news. Like his announcement that Zimmerman would be convicted of "something" out of his trial for killing Martin.

He's really an ignorant loudmouth who prefers "whales" for providers.
Or she thinks Bob Coker believes that. I know he does not and can not figure out why she thinks so.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...z&ocid=U221DHP
She said the senator believes the tax cuts, combined with the administration's mass elimination of federal regulations, will "ultimately eliminate" the country's $20.6 trillion debt. Originally Posted by WTF
Who gives a fuck, Obama tacked on a Trillion every year he was in office without raising or lowering taxes. The article states experts say this, experts say that. Anytime these political articles mention experts it's pretty much bullshit. Besides the affects are long term, nobody can predict this early.

Jim
Who gives a fuck,.....

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
WTF!

He pretends he knows what she "thinks"!
  • WTF
  • 12-22-2017, 07:23 AM
That's not exactly what she said and you know it. This is the typical bullshit spin the left uses. Here is her quote from the link you provided.

"He really believes that tax relief coupled with the administration's deregulatory actions will create the growth that will start to erode and ultimately eliminate the national debt that has been accrued over the last several decades," Trump said.

Notice the phrase "start to erode". So she is saying this is the beginning of the process to eliminate the debt. They believe as do I that the tax cuts will stimulate the economy and ultimately bring in more money to the government coffers just as it did with the Reagan tax cuts. Hopefully this time the congress will cut spending and begin to reduce the deficit and ultimately the debt. Originally Posted by Budman
Well Budman you have to "start to erode" before you "ultimately eliminate the national debt'' which is exactly wtf she said.

She said this tax cut will erode , then eliminate the national debt. Not sure why you are trying to spin what the silly bitch said.

She is a ''Me too'' , hypocrite defending the head predator of women while saying there is a special place in hell for ole Roy Moore!

Nice try but no cigar. Typical liberal spin. I expect this from SS and captain koolaid but I thought you were smarter than that. Maybe I was wrong.
Nice try but no cigar. Typical liberal spin. I expect this from SS and captain koolaid but I thought you were smarter than that. Maybe I was wrong. Originally Posted by Budman
You were wrong!

Once he gets off cut and paste he's nonsensical, even if he is copying and pasting absolute bullshit, which is better than his ability (if one can call it that!).

Ivanka wouldn't let him lick her heels.
Well Budman you have to "start to erode" before you "ultimately eliminate the national debt'' which is exactly wtf she said.

She said this tax cut will erode , then eliminate the national debt. Not sure why you are trying to spin what the silly bitch said.

She is a ''Me too'' , hypocrite defending the head predator of women while saying there is a special place in hell for ole Roy Moore!

. Originally Posted by WTF
I don't think the national debt can be eliminated no what anyone does. It certainly can't be eliminated or reduced by taxation.

Jim
  • WTF
  • 12-22-2017, 07:39 AM
Nice try but no cigar. Typical liberal spin. I expect this from SS and captain koolaid but I thought you were smarter than that. Maybe I was wrong. Originally Posted by Budman
I'm not trying to spin it....she said it and it appears she was trying to attribute it to Bob Coker.

Those are the facts according to what she said.

I could not believe she said that.

It is idiotic.

If you believe they are going to cut spending next you are nuttier than a fruitcake.

The only way you cut the deficit and debt is by cutting Defense, SS and Medicare.

Trump is not going to touch any of those....so there is no way in hell the deficit or debt is going down.

. Originally Posted by WTF
imprecision is the left's way of life

its the only way they have anything to say

and there you go again

So, in the immortal words of the Great Ronald Reagan (the above is a quote as well)

"It isn't so much that liberals are ignorant. It's just that they know so many things that aren't so.”

you cant comprehend what you read or post so when you comment on something, you are most often wrong

here's the quote budman posted:

compare that to your claim

she didn't say or claim what you said she said or claimed

you typed, "She said this tax cut will erode , then eliminate the national debt.

forgetting for a moment its a correct statement that growth will begin to erode the national debt, assuming spending can be contained

but what the quote says is "He believes...." she isn't making any statement or claim other than that "He believes"

that's a huge difference
Who gives a fuck, Obama tacked on a Trillion every year he was in office without raising or lowering taxes. The article states experts say this, experts say that. Anytime these political articles mention experts it's pretty much bullshit. Besides the affects are long term, nobody can predict this early.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
As we all know, Jim, there are no experts. Just people who think they know more than Alex Jones...you fucking RETARD!

You idiots will defend the Royal Family to the death ... yours ... regardless of how outrageous, ignorant or horribly wrong they are. I especially like the way you scurry like roaches to deny, excuse and justify their errors in human decency.

Can’t figure it out. This asshole has fucked you over just as much as they’ve fucked me. But you’re enjoying the ride.

Maybe it’s the brown shirts you wear....