All the same?

I know this is old news! Sry if any repeats.
But aren't all these people the same all are haters they hate anybody or anything that don't think the way they do.
Like Ashley Judd?
Anti prostitution , anti white, anti white male, racists, anti Semitism etc and the list can go endless ……..
https://www.thedailybeast.com/sex-wo...harming-people

https://www.thedailybeast.com/watch-...-to-not-listen
Proly just my opinion.
I agree the sex worker issue has changed into human trafficking. I think human trafficking is pretty rare. Human trafficking is horrible but now these do gooders want to change the title of the oldest profession into a serious crime. Sex workers are legalized throughout many modern countries.
White privileged is a myth made up by people who hate white folks.

It is indeed a racist term in its self.
I agree the sex worker issue has changed into human trafficking. I think human trafficking is pretty rare. Human trafficking is horrible but now these do gooders want to change the title of the oldest profession into a serious crime. Sex workers are legalized throughout many modern countries. Originally Posted by FrankZappa
Legalizing prostitution would go a long way in eliminating the various other crimes that accompany it.

Legalizing drugs would go a long way in eliminating the various other crimes that accompany their usage.

We had a grand experiment in the 1920’s when we made criminals of millions by passing the prohibition against booze. It took decades and the rise of mass criminal empires for the Country to finally come to it’s senses.
ashley judd, what a lovely person....
White privileged is a myth made up by people who hate white folks.

It is indeed a racist term in its self. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Indeed it is.
ashley judd, what a lovely person.... Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
I actually like her when she is naked.
I actually like her when she is naked. Originally Posted by friendly fred

she has naked pics?
she has naked pics? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Would it be against the rules to post them?
she has naked pics? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Yep..just googled it.
I actually like her when she is naked. Originally Posted by friendly fred
I hear Wynona in the background, asking "why not me"?
I hear Wynona in the background, asking "why not me"? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Good one!!
Just scare and deceive , The liberal approach human trafficking (the scare) Deceive need laws to stop sex ?
By the same people that want woman to do want they want with there body Butttt
Would it be against the rules to post them? Originally Posted by TheDaliLama

under new rules posted today.. I gather yes. just topless only, no genitalia and no sex.
Did the rules change again?