Mexico Shuts Down US Government

I thought Trump was a master negotiator. When is he going to get Mexico to fund his wall?
He renegotiated NAFTA and the savings are good enough for me.

If we build the wall in strategic areas it will dissuade dangerous crossings and save lives.

If we build the wall in strategic areas it will dissuade dangerous crossings and save lives. Originally Posted by friendly fred
Fred by the way politics have changed Im a lot more like an old school Republican than a new age Democrat and whatever this new Republican is. I fully support gun ownership, a balanced budget, limited government, free press, etc. I dont recognize this shit I see happening on both sides. Trump is just as whacked out as AOC in my opinion

If we build the wall in strategic areas it will dissuade dangerous crossings and save lives. Originally Posted by friendly fred
From what I've read on the USMCA deal, it is a big nothing. Trump promised to either do away with or restructure NAFTA. He met his promise by renegotiating it. To him it doesn't matter if it does little for this country.

This has not been approved. The savings are speculation only. He reneged on his promise to have Mexico pay for it
Fred by the way politics have changed Im a lot more like an old school Republican than a new age Democrat and whatever this new Republican is. I fully support gun ownership, a balanced budget, limited government, free press, etc. I dont recognize this shit I see happening on both sides. Trump is just as whacked out as AOC in my opinion Originally Posted by themystic
I can respect that, but Trump does some things I like, and the other side just wants to discriminate against me and my children and grandchildren for the sin of being white, and enslave me through high taxes.

Trump opposes them with a grating style to some, but no politician has ever given me everything I wanted, but plenty have done shit I hate.

I voted for Rubio in the primary.
  • oeb11
  • 01-07-2019, 02:04 PM
Fred by the way politics have changed Im a lot more like an old school Republican than a new age Democrat and whatever this new Republican is. I fully support gun ownership, a balanced budget, limited government, free press, etc. I dont recognize this shit I see happening on both sides. Trump is just as whacked out as AOC in my opinion Originally Posted by themystic
TM - I have differed with you in this forum. Your stands are identical to mine on weapons, budget, limited govt.,a true free press with accurate non-slanted/no lies reporting, etc.

I voted Libertarian last presidential election.

I wonder if your views are more in that vein.

I just wish you could give up the what seems to be personal animosity to Trump.
I am not any happier with some things of His - particularly this Wall and shutdown, than You. I am on record that the Wall is a boondoggle. But the Shutdown is fault on Both Sides - Pelosi and Schuner carry half the blame.

Written Respectfully!
I thought Russia shut down US Gov

That’s kind of the way he always said they would pay for it. Not once did he say Mexico would write a check.
That’s kind of the way he always said they would pay for it. Not once did he say Mexico would write a check. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Lol. Chop wood carry water
Drop soap
That’s kind of the way he always said they would pay for it. Not once did he say Mexico would write a check. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
lmao!!!!!!!! " the truth isn't the truth"

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/4...rating-to-call
Id like to dedicate this song to Donald Trump and Sarah Sanders and all of their fans

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...7&&FORM=VRDGAR
TM - I have differed with you in this forum. Your stands are identical to mine on weapons, budget, limited govt.,a true free press with accurate non-slanted/no lies reporting, etc.

I voted Libertarian last presidential election.

I wonder if your views are more in that vein.

I just wish you could give up the what seems to be personal animosity to Trump.
I am not any happier with some things of His - particularly this Wall and shutdown, than You. I am on record that the Wall is a boondoggle. But the Shutdown is fault on Both Sides - Pelosi and Schuner carry half the blame.

Written Respectfully! Originally Posted by oeb11
Thanks oeb. Donald Trump is a low life and a liar. He is an embarrassment to our country. And yes I do have personal animosity towards him. Not wanting Hillary I understand. Wanting Trump I understand. Defending him and making excuses for what he does and says, I don't understand
I can respect that, but Trump does some things I like, and the other side just wants to discriminate against me and my children and grandchildren for the sin of being white, and enslave me through high taxes.

Trump opposes them with a grating style to some, but no politician has ever given me everything I wanted, but plenty have done shit I hate.

I voted for Rubio in the primary. Originally Posted by friendly fred
I would feel the same way if I felt I was being fucked over and discriminated against That's good that we get a vote. I don't like the religious bs on the right. I think its to restrictive.