Do the math and build the wall!!

If you do the math the wall is 1 10th of 1% of this years spending. The budget is 4.4 Trillion or 4400 billion 4400/5=.001. When have the democrats ever argued over such a small amount of money. This is totally political on their part.

Dems need to stop being so childish. Trump won on building the wall so just build the damn wall. If you don't like it vote him out in 2 years.
They can't do the math...
If you do the math the wall is 1 10th of 1% of this years spending. The budget is 4.4 Trillion or 4400 billion 4400/5=.001. When have the democrats ever argued over such a small amount of money. This is totally political on their part.

Dems need to stop being so childish. Trump won on building the wall so just build the damn wall. If you don't like it vote him out in 2 years. Originally Posted by tonyvicksa

Why not cut down on spending, and quit finding more childish things to spend on like a wall?

Dems need to stop being so childish. Trump won on building the wall so just build the damn wall. If you don't like it vote him out in 2 years. Originally Posted by tonyvicksa
Here Tony do this math. Fill In the Blank $ ----Mexico is paying for the wall. Im not sure I understand your logic. Trump won on building the wall so just build it?

Trump won more due to the dislike of Hillary Clinton than one single issue. At no time have more than 50% of the people in this country been in favor of building Trump's wall. Prior to the shutdown, polls had a 10-20% opposition margin. Since only 35% support the shutdown, one might assume that the opposition to the wall is even greater today.

You mention it being totally political on the Democratic side. Very possible. However, the ONLY reason Trump is pushing the wall so hard is that he PROMISED it to his supporters. His pushing the wall now is totally political.
He is keeping his promise. If keeping campaign promises is political then good for Trump!!

Mystic, you are either naive or not being honest. No one expected Mexico to write a check. That is what made the SNL skit so funny prior to the election.
  • WTF
  • 01-09-2019, 12:50 PM
He is keeping his promise. If keeping campaign promises is political then good for Trump!!

Mystic, you are either naive or not being honest. No one expected Mexico to write a check. That is what made the SNL skit so funny prior to the election. Originally Posted by tonyvicksa
Wait a minute, on one hand you say Trump is keeping a campaign promise and on the other hand you say Trump was just joking about Mexico paying for it....with that logic you should be a political spin doctor.
Interesting Speed Racer. Dems like to brag about Clinton winning the popular vote. But she was unpopular? Why the disconnect?
No one expected Mexico to write a check. Where any of you liberals honestly naive enough to believe was going to write a check. It will be extracted from them in other ways.

Wait a minute, on one hand you say Trump is keeping a campaign promise and on the other hand you say Trump was just joking about Mexico paying for it....with that logic you should be a political spin doctor. Originally Posted by WTF
  • Trey
  • 01-09-2019, 01:36 PM
Then exact that money from them and build the wall. Or yall can donate to the cause. Someone postec the go fund me. Get to it trumpers. Or you can take it from the military. Yall gave them a bunch of cash so ask them to do it.
No one expected Mexico to write a check. Where any of you liberals honestly naive enough to believe was going to write a check. It will be extracted from them in other ways. Originally Posted by tonyvicksa
Have you been to one of his Rallies? I haven't but I've seen them on TV. Thats his signature line. Are you saying that was a Lie? Mexico is enjoying this shit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfCxckpYaG8
  • WTF
  • 01-09-2019, 02:03 PM
No one expected Mexico to write a check. Where any of you liberals honestly naive enough to believe was going to write a check. It will be extracted from them in other ways. Originally Posted by tonyvicksa
No shit...he was lying about Mexico paying for the wall.

Tarrifs are passed on to consumers, so really it will be you paying for the wall. Not Mexico.

Tarrifs are passed on to consumers, so really it will be you paying for the wall. Not Mexico. Originally Posted by WTF
Go to a Trump rally and ask the people who are there. Lots of video on Trump fans viewpoint

Tarrifs are passed on to consumers, so really it will be you paying for the wall. Not Mexico. Originally Posted by WTF

Ah, yes, the tariffs. A couple of months ago I needed a new clothes washer. My preferred brand was LG since my last one lasted about 12 years and they were the highest ranked machine on the market.

Unfortunately, the LG washing machine is built in China and the price was out of sight so I was forced into buying a less dependable brand due to the tariffs. Since this purchase was for several hundred dollars, it was easy to assess the impact of the tariffs. On many products we will be nickel and dimed and hardly notice but it will add up.

"Let’s stop pretending. An import tariff is nothing but a tax on consumers and businesses. Not in the exporting country, but the importing one. So the 10% tariff on $200bn of Chinese imports that President Trump has just imposed is in reality a new tax on Americans. And it will hurt America much more than China."

https://www.forbes.com/sites/frances.../#7a8835c06276

• WTF
  • 01-09-2019, 03:12 PM
I love how these so called conserative now like tariffs!

If Trump suddenly hated walls, they'd all change their names to López.