Your typical Deomacrat donor!

Ed fuckin Buck!!!! What a guy. Maybe Pelosi should build a wall around him? Will Hillary return the donations from Buck? Fat chance!!!!!

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dem...-apartment.amp
What’s the big uproar. This bag of shirt appears to be a perfectly normal California Liberal.

2 dead bodies. Sounds like we may have another Dean Coral here.
Ed fuckin Buck!!!! What a guy. Maybe Pelosi should build a wall around him? Will Hillary return the donations from Buck? Fat chance!!!!!

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dem...-apartment.amp Originally Posted by bambino
The typical Democratic donor is a gay serial killer? It takes a lot of shit to out shtick PT Barnum Trump and his Russian & Saudi donors. Congratulations Dems. I think the gay serial killer will get better ratings for shock value. I heard Tenzin Gyatso was the biggest Democratic donor
The typical Democratic donor is a gay serial killer? It takes a lot of shit to out shtick PT Barnum Trump and his Russian & Saudi donors. Congratulations Dems. I think the gay serial killer will get better ratings for shock value. I heard Tenzin Gyatso was the biggest Democratic donor Originally Posted by themystic
Is Buck your Gand Pa?
Is Buck your Gand Pa? Originally Posted by bambino
No Im his Grandpa. When I told him what a Piece of trash Trump was I didn't realize he was going to start killing Trump apologists. Sorry Ill have a talk with him. Thanks for caring. Don't meet with Buck again Bambino hes not safe. Count your blessings and be thankful you dodged a bullet!
No Im his Grandpa. When I told him what a Piece of trash Trump was I didn't realize he was going to start killing Trump apologists. Sorry Ill have a talk with him. Thanks for caring. Don't meet with Buck again Bambino hes not safe. Count your blessings and be thankful you dodged a bullet! Originally Posted by themystic
I’m not a Democrat, you are.
The typical Democratic donor is a gay serial killer? It takes a lot of shit to out shtick PT Barnum Trump and his Russian & Saudi donors. Congratulations Dems. I think the gay serial killer will get better ratings for shock value. I heard Tenzin Gyatso was the biggest Democratic donor Originally Posted by themystic
Hillary Clinton took over 150 million in donations from the Russians and Saudis. Trump took nothing from them. Don’t you think they wanted Hillary elected? They owned her.
I’m not a Democrat, you are. Originally Posted by bambino
Im not a Democrat either
Hillary Clinton took over 150 million in donations from the Russians and Saudis. Trump took nothing from them. Don’t you think they wanted Hillary elected? They owned her. Originally Posted by bambino
Man the Saudis and Russians really got fucked. They paid Clinton, she lost then they payed Trump. Kind of smart though playing both sides

What about China? That's Trumps biggest renter
Man the Saudis and Russians really got fucked. They paid Clinton, she lost then they payed Trump. Kind of smart though playing both sides

What about China? That's Trumps biggest renter Originally Posted by themystic
At least China is paying rent!!!!! BTW, hows Harvey Weinstein doing? Did Hillary give those donations back? So, you’re admitting the Russians paid Hillary but she lost?? The they somehow paid Trump after the election? What evidence that they paid Trump anything?? Does your Grandpa know? Did he tell you?
At least China is paying rent!!!!! BTW, hows Harvey Weinstein doing? Did Hillary give those donations back? So, you’re admitting the Russians paid Hillary but she lost?? The they somehow paid Trump after the election? What evidence that they paid Trump anything?? Does your Grandpa know? Did he tell you? Originally Posted by bambino
LOL Bambino. If they find crimes against Trump in the Mueller investigation are you going to withdraw your support for him? Or will you continue to support a liar and a fraud? Your grandkids know when you lie to them. Be careful. They are smarter than you give them credit. Add China apologist to the list