That Idiot Beto supports Soros for President?

I was in a bar watching a football game and there was a guy in this bar who said Beto wants to impeach Trump and replace him with Soros! It would be payback for all the money Soros provides to liberals.

Wouldn't that suck if it were true?
I'd that bar guy is an idiot. prolly had too much to drink.
No proof of anything. Nothing. But you know, it could be...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!!!
Since Soros is not a NATURAL BORN US citizen, he couldn't even RUN for potus.
Since Soros is not a NATURAL BORN US citizen, he couldn't even RUN for potus. Originally Posted by garhkal
I pointed that out to the guy and he said Soros could get around that - he said he "took care of it" for Obama...
....the guy .... said Soros could get around that - he said he "took care of it" for Obama... Originally Posted by friendly fred
Figures.
You should have had some fun with him, egged him on, and got him to detail it all out.
You should have had some fun with him, egged him on, and got him to detail it all out. Originally Posted by bigwill832
He'd have to pick up the tab for the extended visit.
The funny part about soros is if he didn't give shit ton of money to liberal causes he would by deported by now for helping the Nazis just saying
Don't worry guys - It will be Cruz down here in Texas.
Don't worry guys - It will be Cruz down here in Texas. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
OK since you’re shaking your Pom poms, tell us why Cruz deserves re-election, Ellen.

Cruz isn’t promoting his accomplishments.

I’d like you to tell me what he’s done or what he plans to do that merits 6 more years of his running for POTUS,
I was in a bar the other night and people were not talking about Beto and Soros.

They were drinking, laughing and enjoying themselves.

WTF kinda bars do you hang out in, landsman?
Yssup,

I'm not a big Cruz fan. He needs to win to support Trump.
And he will win because Texas is Trump country.
That's how things are done if you want to see this country moving forward.

OK since you’re shaking your Pom poms, tell us why Cruz deserves re-election, Ellen.

Cruz isn’t promoting his accomplishments.

I’d like you to tell me what he’s done or what he plans to do that merits 6 more years of his running for POTUS, Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Yssup,

I'm not a big Cruz fan. He needs to win to support Trump.
And he will win because Texas is Trump country.
That's how things are done if you want to see this country moving forward. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
So you oppose Beto because you love Trump and want to maintain the “progress” we’ve made under his regime.

Cruz gets to be a disingenuous liar for that reason only?

Sounds like you don’t really know anything Cruz’s record in the Senate. Nor do you need to.

Do you think Cruz’s father was an accomplice in the JFK assassination, a theory promoted by Trump in 2016? Or was Trump lying about that?
I really like Palazio when I'm in Austin.

It is a great bar.

However, the bar I was in when talking to the guy who had the inside "info" on Beto was called "Above SIXTY".

Beta sucks!