Encounter - Weird/bad encounter. Not good for more than a qv.

User ID: -
Date: 06/18/24
Name: Forgot 4 seconds after she told me
Phone: +1 (660) 730-0445
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://skipthegames.com/posts/littl...n/608596329645
City: LR
State: Arkansas
Address: My place
Activities: See ROS
Hair Length and Color: Brown to sob with extensions
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Rough life that shows on her face. Maybe 5’ tall, likely under 100 lbs. Perfect A’s for her body type. Flat stomach.
Recommendation: No
nice
nice Originally Posted by Richard62
Uh did you read this review?
If that’s he MO, absolutely which is why I said no. But since idk that for sure, I left that caveat. I don’t mind being nice to any of them plus I needed to eat also. My goal was to just make sure she was safe in that “state” of confusion; once she was was with another person she was his problem.
hell yes i read his review dfuckwad, i love reading bubbas reviews, hes a wild man, right out of a kevin costner wild west movie, fuck yea...Nice
hell yes i read his review dfuckwad, i love reading bubbas reviews, hes a wild man, right out of a kevin costner wild west movie, fuck yea...Nice Originally Posted by Richard62
Uh oh I've been insulted by such a clever
insult that would make Dave Chappelle go WOW. Am I allowed to insult back? That's all I want to know.
Play nice guys. No need for a pissing contest.
Looking at the pictures I can see why you went for it. Daddy issues girls are my kryptonite.
Uh oh I've been insulted by such a clever
insult that would make Dave Chappelle go WOW. Am I allowed to insult back? That's all I want to know. Originally Posted by Dfuck2019
I'd be disappointed if you didn't. From someone who has experience usually get a warning first anyways
Looking at the pictures I can see why you went for it. Daddy issues girls are my kryptonite. Originally Posted by SSDman
Right?