Why do we(men) hobby?

While mowing my 5 acres today, I was thinking....which is always dangerous!! I wanted to post this in this forum because Im interested in hearing what providers and guys have to say on the subject. I've been hobbying now for 8 months and it has been a great experience for the most part. I've met some wonderful providers and have developed friendships with a few. My question is this.....why do married men hobby? Is it boredom, lack of sexual activity with the SO, or possibly just needing some excitement in your life? Just curious as to what some of the different reasons are.
Because guys like pussy! And plenty of it!
I like sex with women and since im an ugly mother fucker with a tiny penis this is the only way i get to have sex.
I like sex with women and since im an ugly mother fucker with a tiny penis this is the only way i get to have sex. Originally Posted by Duthgar1976
I appreciate the honesty!!! Lol!!
Let's not get philosophical on the need to fuck occasionally.

If you are married, hobbying may be the least expensive (compared to having an affair), most garunteed, and most convenient outlet to fuck.

Also, many married men hobby because their wives won't suck their dick or fuck them in the ass with a strap-on.

Instead of getting slapped in the face, many men turn to the hobby to express their innermost needs, wants, and desires.
  • L.A.
  • 10-20-2014, 08:54 PM
This hobby has saved my marriage (not sure if that's good or bad).
Because guys like pussy! And plenty of it! Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat
Amen

For the religious:

King Solomon had 700 wives and 300 concubines.

That is a lot of pussy!
At one time bordom, excitement, a quick and easy thrill, sprinkled in with some "newness" all played into the reasoning; now it simply passes the time and once in a while.
Amen

For the religious:

King Solomon had 700 wives and 300 concubines.

That is a lot of pussy! Originally Posted by BrownSugarBaby
Amen and hallelujah, sister!!:-)
Did you push mow the 5 acres?
Lol! No, thank God someone invented zero turn mowers!!!!
I appreciate the honesty!!! Lol!! Originally Posted by zipster
well i see it as this, why lie? im a very unattractive guy that if i met any of these providers in a normal non buisness enviroment and tried hitting on them i would be shot down and probably laughed at.

Yeah im the nice sweet guy that has tons of female friends but non would touch me with a stolen vagina.

Truth can hurt can be sad but i just do what i have to do, it is a fantasy after all.
I like to fuck bad bitches n most bad bitches trick
well i see it as this, why lie? im a very unattractive guy that if i met any of these providers in a normal non buisness enviroment and tried hitting on them i would be shot down and probably laughed at.

Yeah im the nice sweet guy that has tons of female friends but non would touch me with a stolen vagina.

Truth can hurt can be sad but i just do what i have to do, it is a fantasy after all. Originally Posted by Duthgar1976
Hey Duthgar, did you ever think it was your lack of confidence that repels women? I've seen you put yourself down in other threads and it makes me sad Knock it off, man.

Do you need a freakin' hug? I'll give you one free hug, but after that it will cost you.

Love always,
SweaterPuppies
  • Gbfsl
  • 10-21-2014, 12:35 AM
Why do we men hobby? Kind of like the old joke, Why do dogs like their balls?

Answer: because they can.

Pretty simple really.