Censorship by the Washington Post

• Tiny
  • 09-18-2021, 04:25 PM
I subscribed to the Washington Post and started posting in the comments section below the main articles. Anyway, a lot of my posts were deleted. What's interesting is that virulent anti-Republican Party posts are left untouched on their boards, but apparently it doesn't work that way when you criticize Democrats. I think they even deleted my post where I defended Jeff Bezos (owner of the Washington Post) from an onslaught from leftists.

I thought I'd been banned, but apparently not. As an experiment, I posted a couple of anti-Trump comments, which wasn't hard to do, because I'm not a fan of the man. Anyway they were allowed to stand.

It was fun while it lasted. I enjoyed trolling the Post. It was like stepping into eccieusers shoes for a few days. But when you put a lot of effort into a comment and it's deleted, that takes the wind out of your sails.

That's one good thing about eccie. They don't censor, and you get a lot of warning and opportunities to change your ways before they boot you from here.
If I could, I would double-like your OP.

I subscribed to the Washington Post and started posting in the comments section below the main articles. Anyway, a lot of my posts were deleted. What's interesting is that virulent anti-Republican Party posts are left untouched on their boards, but apparently it doesn't work that way when you criticize Democrats. I think they even deleted my post where I defended Jeff Bezos (owner of the Washington Post) from an onslaught from leftists.

I thought I'd been banned, but apparently not. As an experiment, I posted a couple of anti-Trump comments, which wasn't hard to do, because I'm not a fan of the man. Anyway they were allowed to stand.

It was fun while it lasted. I enjoyed trolling the Post. It was like stepping into eccieusers shoes for a few days. But when you put a lot of effort into a comment and it's deleted, that takes the wind out of your sails.

That's one good thing about eccie. They don't censor, and you get a lot of warning and opportunities to change your ways before they boot you from here. Originally Posted by Tiny

I just warned Roy. We should "police" ourselves. I wonder if you can post pictures. If so, do you think they would have let you keep up the severed "dummy" head of the dumpster fire being held by Kathy Griffin?

Anyway. I can see how that would be disconcerting. When you want to express yourself in a safe and public way, only to have your message removed from view.

Their editorial board is catering to their base. They don't want to receive the backlash from advertisers. The mother fucking admins and mods here don't give a shit, to a point, about the radical and reactionary commentary.

Currently, I am waiting to find out what happens to my post with that picture. As far as a public message, I say it without saying it. On a shirt or sweater. My classic Ché T, my Bernie campaign sweater and another T I had custom made with the chairman in the chair wearing the famous mitts.

I bet it was fun while it lasted.

I should post this on a Conservative board.
It's biased. Even right wing networks would probably censor your opinion. It just so happens that the dumbocrats run Hollywood, big tech and most of the media, but they're all biased. They have hidden motives. That's why nobody trusts the news. It's clearly biased to anyone who passed the 4th grade with a D+.

An easy way to tell whether something is biased is simply based on the language being used. A lot of the time you can tell just by the headline that the entire story is deeply biased, based on the heavily opinionated language.
  • Tiny
  • 09-18-2021, 09:06 PM
If I could, I would double-like your OP.

I just warned Roy. We should "police" ourselves. I wonder if you can post pictures. If so, do you think they would have let you keep up the severed "dummy" head of the dumpster fire being held by Kathy Griffin?

Anyway. I can see how that would be disconcerting. When you want to express yourself in a safe and public way, only to have your message removed from view.

Their editorial board is catering to their base. They don't want to receive the backlash from advertisers. The mother fucking admins and mods here don't give a shit, to a point, about the radical and reactionary commentary.

Currently, I am waiting to find out what happens to my post with that picture. As far as a public message, I say it without saying it. On a shirt or sweater. My classic Ché T, my Bernie campaign sweater and another T I had custom made with the chairman in the chair wearing the famous mitts.

I bet it was fun while it lasted.

I should post this on a Conservative board. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
You can't post photos. I imagine they'd be fine with a severed Trump head. Hell, some of the editors and journalists there would probably masturbate to it.

As to the image, my late uncle, may he RIP, was always giving me books like that. I never had the heart to tell him that after reading one of them I figured out I wanted to be part of the bourgeoisie, not the proletariat. He was a good man, who would give you the shirt off his back if you needed it. I figure you're probably like that, which is why I cut you some slack. That and life is so much richer with things like your "Happy Mother Fuckers Day" thread.
  • Tiny
  • 09-18-2021, 09:09 PM
It's biased. Even right wing networks would probably censor your opinion. It just so happens that the dumbocrats run Hollywood, big tech and most of the media, but they're all biased. They have hidden motives. That's why nobody trusts the news. It's clearly biased to anyone who passed the 4th grade with a D+.

An easy way to tell whether something is biased is simply based on the language being used. A lot of the time you can tell just by the headline that the entire story is deeply biased, based on the heavily opinionated language. Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
Yeah. It used to be that the news articles (as opposed to editorials) in the major newspapers were unbiased. That's not the case anymore, except for the Wall Street Journal. Seriously. And I agree with what Blackman wrote here, the Fox night time crew is every bit as biased as Lemon, Cuomo, and the crew at MSNBC. The Wall Street Journal is cut from a different cloth though, even though it, like Fox, is controlled by the Murdoch's.
You can't post photos. I imagine they'd be fine with a severed Trump head. Hell, some of the editors and journalists there would probably masturbate to it.

As to the image, my late uncle, may he RIP, was always giving me books like that. I never had the heart to tell him that after reading one of them I figured out I wanted to be part of the bourgeoisie, not the proletariat. He was a good man, who would give you the shirt off his back if you needed it. I figure you're probably like that, which is why I cut you some slack. That and life is so much richer with things like your "Happy Mother Fuckers Day" thread. Originally Posted by Tiny

You've got the spirit and the blood of a rebel. But you're stuck in the middle.

I wish I could go on, but at this very second (gulp) I am too "busy" killing my pain. Fron physical fucking labor.

I might expand on your touching reply if I can recall my sentiments. I am doing the same for my niece. Keeping her on the left side of the line.

As to the image, my late uncle, may he RIP, was always giving me books like that. I never had the heart to tell him that after reading one of them I figured out I wanted to be part of the bourgeoisie, not the proletariat. He was a good man, who would give you the shirt off his back if you needed it. I figure you're probably like that, which is why I cut you some slack. That and life is so much richer with things like your "Happy Mother Fuckers Day" thread. Originally Posted by Tiny

This is the proletariat rope-a-doping le bourgeois way of life. Decadent.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IICdZuA97hY

Life is hard.

Sometimes breathing is hard!
  • oeb11
  • 09-19-2021, 08:32 AM
95 - History is not teh DPST strong point - as it is party of teh DPST narrative of 'institutional Racism"

So - a history Lesson - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maximilien_Robespierre

Robespierre - one of teh movers and shakes of teh French Revolution - with all its nonsense of renaming the months, Cult of eh Supreme being, etc, was executed by guillotine after his own Committee on Public Safety, Convention, and supporters disavowed him in convention. he had attempted suicide - but survived shooting himself in the jaw, to be executed the next day.

Breathing is hard - when One's head is disconnected from the thorax at the neck.

In many ways - todays dictatorial marxist DPST party reminds me of Robespierre's Committee on public safety - and revolutionary idiocy.

the parallels are inescapable.

and none so blind as 95 adn those who refuse to see - Blinded by Comrade Xi and chinese propaganda.
Facts are the enemy of suppression, censorship ,silencing , and Sheeples refuse to SEE