A SPECIAL THANK YOU!!

As many know I am in dallas all the time. But I dont think I have thanked Dallas for such positive experiences.

So... for the ladies whom I have PM for reference checks. Thank you so much for your speedy replies and positive words...its wonderful to get replies back on reference checks with honesty and respect for safety.

AmberRain and Jaci- thank you for going above and beyond!! xoxoxoxox

For the men... OMG!! For those I had the pleasure meeting.. thank you for such a great experience! Pure gentlemen... so respectful..and fun!!

For those whom I didnt get to meet this time... I look forward to unleashing the Lacynami on you next time!!

Just like with any city, with proper screening and weeding out the bad apples... what is left is a wonderful basket of shiny juicy apples!! So juicy that it overflows out the corners of my mouth, down upon my... ooops! Got side tracked!
Seriously-
And having such good gals as references who are honest and actually reply back...helps with that weeding... and makes Dallas a fantastic place for visiting ladies!!

Thanks Again!!
Lacy,

Glad you had a great experience in Dallas! ;-)
Looking forward to your next visit and next visit and next visit.....
Aww, Lacy... no no no.. thank you. Thank you for the appreciation you just showed. So many times, the reference checks go unnoticed and unattended by so many. I'm thankful for you words of appreciation that mine don't.

I'm glad you had a great time in Dallas. See you in TULSA soon, tho. I'll be needing you again... .I'm sure.

Stay safe, girl.
Amber Rain
Glad you enjoyed the Dallas area. When you coming back.

Oh and Amber is awesome.
Glad you had a good time in Dallas, Lacy.
Thankk you, Master.. can't wait to see you again.. and Lacy, you would love him... trust me...lol
Glad Dallas has treated you well!
Very classy post Lacy.
Glad you had a good time here.
Thankk you, Master.. can't wait to see you again.. and Lacy, you would love him... trust me...lol Originally Posted by Amber Rain
Let me know when youre here! And cant wait to visit Master..

Very classy post Lacy.
Glad you had a good time here. Originally Posted by Clouddancer
Thank you very much!
Lacy will you be my greek tour guide.
HELL YEA! unless your hung like a damn fence post... lol !!
So glad ya had fun baby!
{dallas rocks!!
So glad ya had fun baby!
{dallas rocks!! Originally Posted by DallasRain

Thank you sexy. I felt very spoiled there. Cant wait to return!
HELL YEA! unless your hung like a damn fence post... lol !! Originally Posted by LusciousLacy
I am all white baby.