What Do You Consider Sexy????

The other evening as I was playing with a RL friend, he made the comment that in addition to my large nips, he found the small of my back to be very sexy.

So, other than the OBVIOUS places Ladies and Gents......What do you consider to the sexiest parts of the body???? This question is for both men and women on either gender.

For Me, I can't narrow it down to just one place....On some guys I find it in their eyes, or their lips, while others the jaw line. And it just keeps going down from there. lol
Eyes
That is a difficult one to answer. While the female form in general is very sexy, there are several areas that draw my attention. Firstly, Manicured/pedicured fingers and toes. The curve from the lateral chest to the waist to hip to upper thigh. The small of the back is very sexy, too. However, I believe it is the sine curve from lower back to buttocks that is most appealing. Vague answers to a direct question, however I think it is the soft curves on the womans body that are most appealing.
A chick without a goatee....I so easy to please.

pretty hair and great muscle tone and also you cant forget confidence, that is super sexy
he found the small of my back to be very sexy.
Originally Posted by Laura Lynn

That's one of mine. Butt dimples and dimples in the small of the back give me wood every time.

I'm partial to hands, eyes and knees (don't ask me why).

Legs and ass get me.. but the little details are what drive me over the edge from 'hey she's fuckable' to 'damn... i need to get me some of that'.
pretty hair and great muscle tone and also you cant forget confidence, that is super sexy Originally Posted by Alyssa Nicole
If your hip it's called Swag But I agree 100 percent
  • Deke
  • 06-14-2012, 11:08 AM
Back of the neck and down from there,...great for kissing while rubbing other parts!
I always search for the v curve around the hips....man or woman who cares who its on its just sexy.

Then the ass (man or woman)

eyes (man or woman)

Screw it, I look at everything on everyone LOL!
A lady with a pretty smile always works for me.
Sexy to me is a mans disposition
A cute little smile will get me every time. I do like the indent on the back above the butt as well.
That pic is what I consider damn sexy...
  • Deke
  • 06-14-2012, 12:28 PM
I agree about smiles. Nothing like a smile and a twinkle in the eye to bring me over the top. Some of the younger providers may note that a smile goes a long way when they post pictures in ads or showcases. My $.02
The top of a woman's head while she is on her knees!!!