What does 'Don sighting' mean?

I've seen that phrase used lots of times but for the life of me can't figure out what it means. If you know, please share.
from previous post by Waldo P. Emerson-Jones

LINK : http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=364162

In one of the Godfather movies, Don Vito threatens to harm a movie producer unless he casts a friend of the Don. Movie producer at first refuses. He later wakes up in bed with severed head of his beloved horse next to him. Movie producer reconsiders and casts friend of the Don. In explaining how he was able to convince the guy, it is famously said that the Don made him "an offer he couldn't refuse." I might have some of the details wrong, but that's the jist of it.

Logan, I believe, was first to start using the term in reference to bbfs in the sense that, for some, an offer of bbfs is so enticing that it is difficult to impossible to refuse.
Never mind
Gee. I don't know. I thought that it was synonymous with seeing a manager (polite wording) of sorts.
Gee. I don't know. I thought that it was synonymous with seeing a manager (polite wording) of sorts. Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
Silly girl.....but not a bad guess, actually. flipsix nailed it, and the tipoff is the gentle, yet firm hand on the shoulder and the faint hint of sulphur in the air as one considers "taking the plunge." It takes a strong man to grab the root of the problem and guide it into the welcoming opening of a latex tube.
What we need here is the expert , Logan !
Yes, the offer you can't refuse

The Don is one persuasive mutherfucker!
Great responses one and all! And if I'm tempted to accept the "offer I can't refuse" I'll think of Robert Duvall, a screaming man in silk pajamas, and something ghastly at the foot of the bed.
i do know what it means
Hehehe