2014 "to do" list

Just went through all of the DFW showcases, and have 29 ladies I want to see right now. This does not include ladies that I will have seen before. I need to win the powerball, or get a couple of more jobs!
Re-evaluated the list. It's up to 32. Here are the nominees:

Alyssa West
Bad Bunny
Barbie Doll
Brownsugarbaby
Cassia
Dallas Bella
Dallastxbaby
Danni Girl
Hana of Dallas
Ivan's Felony
Jessica Jade
Julie Cash
KatieJaye69
Katy Taylor
Kaya Jolee
Kendall4U
Kennedi James
Laura Lynn
Little Miss
LolaBrea01
Melannie Star
MsElodieRose
Pinky Dallas
Phoenix Dawn
Raquel de Milo
SexxxiHailey
Taylor Marks
Taylor Phoenix
Taylor Tease
ThathottNurse
Wulf Princess
XxxAnnaBellxxx

Hopefully I can "meet" some of you soon!
This is so childish! !
What am I missing?? Isn't it nice to be on a very flattering to-do list?

Thanks for including me with such an awesome group of gorgeous ladies! I hope you get to see us all in the coming year.
Thanks! Dallastxbaby: you are very attractive, and I really would love to see you. Why is it childish that I have a large list of very desirable ladies, of all ages and races, that I would love to meet? If I have the $, I plan to "try" to see everyone on my list. If you don't want me to contact you in the future for a session, please let me know. No harm, no foul.
Thathottnurse: hope you have a happy new year. I'll contact you after the 3rd.
i would love to see you, it is childish for a bunch of men to congregate and talk about who they want to fuck, its very highschool to me but what do i know im only 24 and seem to think i know it all.
Thanks for having me on your list. Much appreciated.
You're very welcome. Hope to see you soon.
JJ you are the list that counts
Wow Stallion81, after looking at that list my testicles dried up and penis deflated. That's a lot of lovin' & shootin' with a lot of awesome gals!!!.

THN...I will come see you and bring my collection of gifs just for you....
i would love to see you, it is childish for a bunch of men to congregate and talk about who they want to fuck, its very highschool to me but what do i know im only 24 and seem to think i know it all. Originally Posted by dallastxbaby
I think you are awesome! I love your posts and think you are uber-sexy. However, that is the nature of this community. Love it or leave it. But please don't leave! You are smoking-habenaro-chili-fire-HOTT!!
To ad to this list. here is my list of Hobbiests I would like to have a MFM with.

?
?

yeah, no.
To ad to this list. here is my list of Hobbiests I would like to have a MFM with.

yeah, no. Originally Posted by Von Spieler
LMFAO!!!!!!
Gangbang with Von and his "gifs"!!! Woot woot!