Looking for Dfw Freaky BBW's

Have you ever thought about trying camming? I've been camming for awhile and I get a good amount of tips and viewers. I'm a local BBC cam model looking for a BBW model that is interested in camming and making extra money on the side. Will book hotel for safe location to work, always will be professional, EDIT-Staff, using protection always. Will be a 60/40 split your way. Looking for a BBW model to trust, looking to take short getaway trips for change of scenery and add some fun. We will have multiple ways of money making opportunities. Hit me up if interested.
+1 for all BBWs
  • Zena
  • 04-14-2022, 06:16 PM
Right here!
Although I'm not so sure about the Camming part. lol. Zena. ♡
where are you located Zena?
Have you ever thought about trying camming? I've been camming for awhile and I get a good amount of tips and viewers. I'm a local BBC cam model looking for a BBW model that is interested in camming and making extra money on the side. Will book hotel for safe location to work, always will be professional, EDIT-Staff, using protection always. Will be a 60/40 split your way. Looking for a BBW model to trust, looking to take short getaway trips for change of scenery and add some fun. We will have multiple ways of money making opportunities. Hit me up if interested. Originally Posted by Ntoodeep
I would like more info! Always wanted to do cam modeling just not sure where to start!!
  • BLM69
  • 04-16-2022, 10:53 PM
I would like more info! Always wanted to do cam modeling just not sure where to start!! Originally Posted by Nina the Dicknapper
Have you tried typing the question into your internet browser?