Shoo is a dream select

Shoo is coming to Dallas. I saw her in Austin and she is a keeper. I can say she is much better than 7 (Ghostrider’ top lady choice). She is easily better or as good as Dallas’s top choices (including my favorite K-Fest girls).

I am hoping she will be around til I make back up to Dallas.
No no, please stay in Austin. Happy Easter
No no, please stay in Austin. Happy Easter Originally Posted by Finman22
Who said I am in Austin? You need to stop listening to little promoters.
Who said I am in Austin? You need to stop listening to little promoters. Originally Posted by AsianP
Did you forget that you wrote a review of Shoo saying you saw her in Austin?
Did you forget that you wrote a review of Shoo saying you saw her in Austin? Originally Posted by ntxguy
Now, are you the second batter after Fin?
I was in Austin but who said I am in Austin now? Both you clowns can mind your own biz. Don’t you have promoting to do or help promoters (such as Chung Tran)?

Shit, so much for a little promotion of a good girl I met in Austin.

Guys don’t let these promoter fools fool you with deter comments. Go see her if you like bunch of reviews.
Asian P, you taking me to lunch today? Where’s a good place to eat at that you’d like to meet at?
Now, are you the second batter after Fin?
I was in Austin but who said I am in Austin now? Both you clowns can mind your own biz. Don’t you have promoting to do or help promoters (such as Chung Tran)?

Shit, so much for a little promotion of a good girl I met in Austin.

Guys don’t let these promoter fools fool you with deter comments. Go see her if you like bunch of reviews. Originally Posted by AsianP
Oops!!! You're finally getting around to bringing up Chung Tran. I was wondering when that would start again.
Asian P, you taking me to lunch today? Where’s a good place to eat at that you’d like to meet at? Originally Posted by Finman22
Sure, come to Del Rio by noon (or 1PM for late lunch). Probably need to get on your private jet.

One more thing, you don’t want to show up here if you’re not legal.
Oops!!! You're finally getting around to bringing up Chung Tran. I was wondering when that would start again. Originally Posted by ntxguy
Oops for what? Everyone knows about you and Chung and the famous fuck everyone message. Sorry if you are not in the back channel talk.

Anyway, we really should get back on Shoo… I owe her little promotion for her great service and look. Continue do whatever it is that you do.
  • grail
  • 04-18-2022, 08:59 PM
Shoo is coming to Dallas. I saw her in Austin and she is a keeper. I can say she is much better than 7 (Ghostrider’ top lady choice). She is easily better or as good as Dallas’s top choices (including my favorite K-Fest girls).

I am hoping she will be around til I make back up to Dallas. Originally Posted by AsianP
Teapot to kettle... Why you promot'in a**P?

Teapot to kettle... Why you promot'in a**P?

Originally Posted by grail
Difference between your promoting and my promoting
I met her and actually enjoyed my time
I paid for the service
I don’t get pay to promote
I don’t hide behind many handles

All I said was Shoo a great lady coming to Dallas and all these bitches get hyper… wonder they are feeling the threat or not able to promote this awesome lady. Must be missing out on potential $.
I like to keep it that way. I never saw any of these girl. Safer for me that way. Originally Posted by AsianP
You said it yourself last week, you’ve never “saw” any of these girls. ZERO credibility buddy.
You said it yourself last week, you’ve never “saw” any of these girls. ZERO credibility buddy. Originally Posted by Finman22
You’ll fit perfectly at CNN. Posting to tell part of the story to justify yourself. Post the link so everyone can see what was said and why it was said.

Now isn’t this adult website? Why are we allowing kids to play here?

Now isn’t this post about Shoo is coming to Dallas? What is what I said in past got anything to do it ?

Now you and two three others (or all one) handles don’t need to see her. She will be a good one no matter how you try to twist it.
You’ll fit perfectly at CNN. Posting to tell part of the story to justify yourself. Post the link so everyone can see what was said and why it was said. Originally Posted by AsianP
He already posted what you said, but below is the actual link. You literally talk so much that you don't even remember what you said, haha. You say something and then when someone brings it up, you play dumb. It's like talking to a 4 year old.

https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=106...0&postcount=39

The funny thing is that you act like you're trying to help people out by exposing all the promoters and the supposed bad stuff going on behind the scenes, but over time you have somehow managed to turn every single person against you with all of your trolling. There are a handful of guys that also feud with Ghostrider (one of your top trolling targets) just like you do ......those same guys have somehow turned against you and are sick of your trolling. It's actually quite remarkable that you managed to do that......and no, it's not a compliment.

And you'll (predictably) tell us that you don't care what people think. And then you'll talk about promoters, then you'll post some more random "stuffs" about studio girls (trying to make it seem like you know what you're talking about), and then finally you'll play victim and wonder why people are exhausted by your nonstop trolling. Similar script just about every single day.

Everyone knows you're full of shit dude......I bet you can't find literally one person on here (that has been registered on ECCIE longer than 1 year) that agrees with your agenda......
Jay must be the wing man for Fin working at MSNBC. MSNBC try to validate CNN.

You are right, I Really don’t give a shit. I tell it as it is… not sweetened anything. I don’t know anyone and I am not friend with anyone. However have you wonder why I don’t attack Sunflower promoters? Because they don’t attack me or members. They just promote. You in other hand is hiding behind handles to attack and talk like multiple people are against what was said.
Keep it up somewhere else. Make a new post about AsianP. Some stupid members will believe you and your handles.

Now this is about Shoo,,, k-fest and Lovely Angels promoters need to get off of this post. Your hard work trying to tarnish Shoo will not work…. She is new to Dallas and was great no matter what…