URL / Website: https://www.adultlook.com/p/3305295
City: Hammond
State: Louisiana
Address: 1801 C M Fagan Dr.
Activities: Massage, CBJ, FIV, Missionary
Hair Length and Color: Long black hair
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Nini is a super sexy spinner, she is approx 4’10 and maybe 90 lbs, very nice legs, beautiful ass, and B to C MMs. She speaks good English and is very eager to please. She was wearing a skin tight short mini skirt with heels. She was definitely worth the drive from Baton Rouge, and hopefully I’ll see her again very soon.
Recommendation: Yes
Thought Nini had left not long after I saw her at the beginning of the month. Good to know she's back.
Possibly a different Nini maybe? The girl I saw didn't speak very good english and had small natural breasts.
Breast we’re definitely mm but perfect , go see her
I saw Nini last night. Her English at times was better but still had trouble understanding each other.
Sometimes these girls would know how to say a few English phrases that would fool you into thinking they can speak it.
Saw Nini. She definitely has large B to maybe C MMs that positively wasn't there last yr. A very nice addition. Her English has improved also. OP physical description is spot on.

For sure will repeat. FYI, it's the time of the month for her and it started yesterday. So wait a few days if you want a complete rendezvous.