Question about phone numbers..

basically this is directed to the providers..but anyone can feel free to chime in here..
most of the requests state ' no blocked or private calls' , etc. and i totally can understand this, and the reasons behind it.
but my question is: what do you do with the numbers after the conversation is concluded? are they immediately deleted, etc? and this is prob a beside-the-point point if phone records are pulled, but i was wondering. wouldnt be too cool to have a phone seized with a ready made list of contacts..
Hmmm--let's say hypothetically my phone was in fact seized, or even if it's not, that my phone records are examined. Let's then say that the police want to call you and ask you why you had called me. It seems to me that all you would say is "wrong number", "she's a friend of mine", "i was ministering to her to convince her to stop this life of sin". There's no crime in calling any of us.
Yah lilly I'll minister to you to try to convince you to leave this lifestyle and be my second wife.
Hmmm--let's say hypothetically my phone was in fact seized, or even if it's not, that my phone records are examined. Let's then say that the police want to call you and ask you why you had called me. It seems to me that all you would say is "wrong number", "she's a friend of mine", "i was ministering to her to convince her to stop this life of sin". There's no crime in calling any of us. Originally Posted by Blond_Lily
I like that ministering to her thing. I think my better alibi would be, "She is a young woman I occasionally have sexual relations with." The story would seem so far-fetched they would let me go. I think phone records are a problem for politicians and movie stars. Ordinary guys like me, the cops could care less. Noone goes to jail for being in a phonebook.
First of all i have a prepaid so there isnt a record like a contract phone , and though i tend to forward them to a differnet number I always delete them.. but if for some reason I don t and they seize my phone it can always be said that you contacted me via my legal normal job , any of the classes I teach in nlr ,lr etc , or anything to do any number of things in which i volunteer for.. I dont save any contacts on my phone no for that fact my hard drive. ALl providers should be using a sweeper program on their phones and their computers.. Its safer for everyone concerned
Lily you are wrong if the le want to bust you they can use the fact that a potential client called you for the potential purpose of soliciation and nlr is really bad about that . If you check out they have a strong history of busting providers on that charge and or similar ... They can use your review and your contact information and then call you to make an appointment from there thats all they need to charge you , arrest you depending on just how bad they want you and if they do want you they will do what it takes. Lookin you are right they could care less about you guys unless they decide to use you to get to a provider they want to bust.. YOu guys are pretty much a means to an end Sorry but its true

Now before everyone gets mad at me I am not being mean to Lily I am actually trying to help her and share with her and you some knowledge from a source who has never lied to me or betrayed me and has always been right... As far as numbers are concerned play phone tag forward forward forward...

Play safe and have fun
best bet is to not let paranoia get ya in this world of "fun"...it really doesn't aid in the ability to enjoy this to the fullest.. if I were a hobbyiest having to debate with myself whether this provider is safe..then i would pass on that provider.. that includes what she does with phone calls..

if this is a LE related question..i really don't know what else can be said other than, if they want you..they will get you, no amount of deleting numbers, no amount of prepaid phones or anything else any of us come up with will keep them from it..does it minimize? yes..but then again like i said, if as a hobbyiest i had to ponder how this girl or that girl conducted business..i wouldn't see that girl..the stress would have to ruin a date

as a side note..not that anyone has..but a provider can tell you she did anything with those numbers..the client(you) would never know beyond trusting her and taking her word for it..then again if you will trust her and take her word for it then why do you have to ask to begin with? lol but providers know the "game" they know the "right" things to say to ensure clients keep trusting them, keep calling them, keep spending money on them..its not hard to spend a few weeks on a site like this and figure out what guys need to hear in order for them to feel like they want to see a girl..of which it includes things like

phone calls and numbers
emails and what is done with those
addresses that may get jotted down
voicemails

and any other correspondence done between providers and hobbyiest..

in the end, if a hobbyiest is willing to except the answer given from the provider as truthful..then why ask to begin with? only to reaffirm the doubt and paranoia creeping in? or just to ask?...

in the end, like anything else..it takes ALOT of trust to play in this world..on both peoples parts.. you trust the girls do the smart thing, you trust the girls do the honorable thing..but then again..we are in a world of p4p where morals aren't runnin real high to begin with but trust is still needed..you gotta trust the girls you see

guys have ALOT to lose and put themselves at a huge risk calling girls off the internet.. trusting the proper thing is done with a number is just one more of those risk you take
One thing I'll give ya, if you worry more than you have fun, get a train set. This is the wrong hobby for you.
Let's then say that the police want to call you and ask you why you had called me.. Originally Posted by Blond_Lily
The ONLY CORRECT ANSWER is............

"I need my attorney to be present to answer your questions."
Let's then say that the police want to call you and ask you why you had called me. Originally Posted by Blond_Lily
The ONLY CORRECT ANSWER is............

"I need my attorney to be present to answer your questions."
Originally Posted by Mac92451
If the police are calling you, you don't (and I say shouldn't) even give them that much. You have the right to hang up on the police.

Save the invocation of your right to an attorney for when they're face to face with you.

But let's be realistic; prostitution and patronizing prostitution are only misdemeanors. The cops have to be really bored, the politicos have to be putting major pressure on them to "do something" about some perceived prostitution problem, you have to be some sort of celebrity, or you have to be wanted for some really bad crime that they can't pin on you yet before they'll be expending even that kind of effort tracking down names/numbers on a lady's phone list (and in those last two cases, they have to recognize your name/number to follow up on that, which isn't likely). Easier to set up a sting and let the prey come to them...

Cheers,

bcg
As BCG said, I agree you don't even have to give them that. My understanding is that unless you have been detained, hard to do over the phone, you can dummy up and should until the cows come home or you are arrested. But I still like that ministering thing
Now before everyone gets mad at me I am not being mean to Lily I am actually trying to help her and share with her and you some knowledge..... Originally Posted by kittendd
That all sounds pretty far fetched. But I guess better safe than sorry. Guys, unless u want be used as a pawn by the police to get to us, do not call any of us. Give up all hope of getting laid and make sure you burn the computer you're using at the moment as soon as u finish reading this, as I'm sure the police are monitoring u right now and can use your membership here as evidence against u in the case the FBI is building on all of us.
Oh, and Father Lookin, I'm a lost cause, a lost cause indeed :P Im on my way now to Sin City and then straight on to San Francisco where I'm sure I'll do all kinds of evil.

I'm out folks, going on vacation, be back next week.
Give up all hope of getting laid... Originally Posted by Blond_Lily
I've almost done that, though that's more an economic issue than paranoia over the likelihood of "enjoying" Uncle Leo's "hospitality" sometime...

Cheers,

bcg
Oh, and Father Lookin, I'm a lost cause, a lost cause indeed :P Im on my way now to Sin City and then straight on to San Francisco where I'm sure I'll do all kinds of evil.

I'm out folks, going on vacation, be back next week. Originally Posted by Blond_Lily
Enjoy!

Cheers,

bcg