Hobbyists Unite!

Is it just me or are these AMP providers expecting too large a tip for lackluster service? Why are some of them expecting $60 for a HE now, usually after a half-hearted massage....? Are people actually paying this?! I,for one, refuse and walk out without tipping them when they insist on upselling without deserving it. I can strum my own guitar! As regular customers, is there anything we can do on a widespread scale that would recalibrate the tip back to the $40 baseline or at least ensure were getting better quality that's more in line with what we're tipping? I understand the concept of inflation and all but sheesh...lol
20 is my standard unless they do way more.
Just get it tugged and walk out.. most of them do it first anyway without even negotiating about the tip.. so get tugged free if you can..
40 is all I pay unless there is more then just a tug, like DFK, FIV, DATY etc.
Go to "AMPLand", an office park on Northwest Hwy in Dallas that is occupied exclusively by AMPs, and see what those guys are getting for $200 total.
Go to "AMPLand", an office park on Northwest Hwy in Dallas that is occupied exclusively by AMPs, and see what those guys are getting for $200 total. Originally Posted by trekker
Damn I need to take a road trip there sometime sounds like fun.
I have been to Gold One, and Bali. Coming up this week I am flying in to go to the Platinum Rainbow... Ha.. I do not do the catholic shit tho
Maybe the quality is so bad here because people continue to spend money for subpar service...too bad we can't organize a boycott demanding better girls/service lol
Just get it tugged and walk out.. most of them do it first anyway without even negotiating about the tip.. so get tugged free if you can.. Originally Posted by Hobbyman28