URL / Website: -
City: Amarillo
State: Texas
Address: I40 and Bell
Activities: Ts Kinda massage
Hair Length and Color: Brown mid back
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Smoking hot. Short, perfect tits, nice tight ass, tight wet kitty.
Recommendation: No
It’s a roll of the dice at those places. They move the girls around so much. If you find one you like she likely won’t be there next time. I’ve been avoiding the AMPS lately because I’m having more bad experiences than good. Thanks for the info.
If you go into an amp with lesss than 200 in my experience then you get a half hearted hj. The only places that finish you off without a tip beforehand are strictly hj. They can’t really go get a cover then show up without the minimum of what they are supposed to get for certain services. They aren’t all selling their cooch for kicks and giggles
And th answer to have you been here before is always yes. The girls change so often they never know.
even with your no recommendation and dissapointing experience i'll bet the fact that she is actually young AND smoking hot per your description will motivate a few visits. most of us know it takes two bills at atown amps and they rush you so its more like a quicky, but i still kinda wanna check her out. you should have told us she was old and ugly instead lol.
Just fyi. I was at an amp a couple of years ago and just happen to have a provider who spoke good English. She would not take zany flowers up front till the end of the massage. She told me to never give up front. Said that if that doesn't work walk out and most will stop you because they make nothing off the house fee. I've done that every since. I'd rather be out the house than the whole bouquet of flowers. She did tell me to show them you have it but don't give it till the end of session. If you had a bad time then give accordingly. This has worked for me and I've only gotten out the door twice. Which tells me it was going to be a waste of time had I stayed.
Thanks Mrnotu. Sorry it didn’t turn out better. It always seems to be a roll of the dice and sometimes turns to be CRAP!

Longbullit make a good point. I’ll start using that advice.
Oh I had more money in my wallet. I just wasn’t willing to give it to her. I mean the HJ before the negotiation was half ass at best. And yes she was smoking hot. She deserves more visits. I give everyone a second chance. It’s just that at the Amps I’ve been to I felt like they wanted it. ( I know it’s part of the game) I don’t fall for it. I’ve been in the adult industry for 19 years. I know the game. But the whole experience just felt rushed. The fact that she actually complained in less than 5 minutes that I was taking to long and when I told her where to touch me to make me finished she yelled at me. Maybe she was having a bad day.
No second chance deserved in my opponent after hearing how she acted. Just my opponent.
No second chance deserved in my opponent after hearing how she acted. Just my opponent. Originally Posted by Longbullit
...in your humble opponent lol.
yea the hot ones are usually stuck up bitches right
So true