URL / Website: -
City: El Paso
State: Texas
Address: Mesa/Festival
Activities: FBSM, HJ
Hair Length and Color: Black hair, but was up so I couldn't tell how long
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Decent looking, a little chubby, b size breasts?
Recommendation: Yes
Thanks for review,
But I wouldn’t consider Kate chubby, I wonder if you got Susha instead of Kate
or maybe that one that i got the last time...https://eccie.net/forumdisplay.php?f=1832...this lady was not as thin as kate but was not as big as susha, not sure if a mole was noticed
Thanks for review,
But I wouldn’t consider Kate chubby, I wonder if you got Susha instead of Kate Originally Posted by raild@1964
I was as careful as I could be when I got there about getting Kate. I requested Kate when I went in, and the lady verified she was Kate. So unless they pulled a HUGE bait and switch (with no bait) then I'm 85% sure it was. And when I say chubby, I still mean she was around 135-145ish. Nothing to get turned off about, but the gym isn't her primary hobby
I was as careful as I could be when I got there about getting Kate. I requested Kate when I went in, and the lady verified she was Kate. So unless they pulled a HUGE bait and switch (with no bait) then I'm 85% sure it was. And when I say chubby, I still mean she was around 135-145ish. Nothing to get turned off about, but the gym isn't her primary hobby Originally Posted by Hagrau
I think you got the switch, I've seen Kate many times and in my estimation she weighs no where close to 135/145. But it sounds like you had a good time and that's what counts.